FS: Sony Vaio TZ Brand New Condition

Outrigger

Gawd
For sale is a 2 1/2 month old Sony Vaio TZ90 in brand new mint blemish/mark/scratch free condition. I have everything including the original box.

It is imported from Sony Japan with the following configuration:

Color:
Premium Carbon Fiber

11.1" Razor-Thin Panel LED backlight for brilliant colors and clarity: 1366 x 768 Resolution XBRITE-HiColor™ Technology (Zero dead pixels)

Intel*® Core™2 Duo Processor U7600 1.2 GHz Ultra Low Voltage

FSB Speed: 533 MHz

L2 Cache: 2MB

Ram: DDR2 2GB (1x2GB)

32GB SSD Hard Drive

Optical Drive: Dual Layer CD/DVD RW

Keyboard
English QWERTY (82 keys with 1.7mm stroke and 17mm pitch)

Built-in MOTION EYE® camera and microphone

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
224MB Total Available Graphics Memory

Chipset:
Intel® 945GMS

VGA out w/ Smart Display Sensor

Ethernet Port: 1

Headphone Jack: 1

Modem Jack: 1

Microphone Input: 1

i.LINK® Interface

1 (4-pin) interface7 (IEEE 1394)

Memory Stick® Media Slot: 1

Secure Digital Slot: 1

Port Replicator Connector(s)
1 (Bottom)

USB Port(s)
2 (2.0 compliant)

VGA Output(s): 1

Ethernet Speed
10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T

Modem Type
Integrated V.92/V.90 modem (RJ-11)

Wireless LAN
Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection (802.11a/b/g)

Bluetooth
2.0 +EDR Integrated Bluetooth® Technology

Action Buttons
AV Mode (DVD/CD Instant On) Play/Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Forword, Eject, Wireless On/Off

Pointing Device
Electro-Static touch pad

Security
Biometric Fingerprint Sensor Trusted Platform Module (TPM) TCG Ver.1.2 compliant

Battery Type
Standard Capacity Lithium-ion Battery (VGP-BPL11)

Estimated Battery Life
5.0-7.5 hours

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Reason why I'm selling this incredible laptop is my sudden change of line of work. This is by far the best laptop I have ever owned, but unfortunately, I will be required to work in the field a lot more and I will need to purchase a bulky but rugged laptop. My opinions have not changed from that of the review to this day. If it wasn't for my work, I would definitely keep this for the long term.

Same configuration I found on Dynamism is about $3,300 and from conics is $2,920 without shipping included. I'm asking for $2,650 firm, plus shipping fees to U.S. only, so apologies if you're outside of the U.S. If you're in the NYC area, I welcome local pickup.

The OS is Vista Premium English installed and there is no OS backup disk. I have erased the recovery partition which is the Japanese Vista Basic, however, I will include a CD copy of all the necessary drivers if you wish to install your own version of Vista OS. Laptop has been tweaked for optimal performance and boot time, but can be undone upon buyer's request. I will also include a Booq Vyper sleeve ($45 value) for free.

My ebay name is Tommyverccettii if you need to check feedbacks. I will accept paypal or personal check only.

Back