FS: spK's for sale thread - Electronics, MX518, projector + more - lots of photos!

spK

Limp Gawd
Got a few things to sell - will update with new things I find.

Payment Method:
Paypal (CC/Non-CC)

Shipping
It will be either UPS or usps, whatever is cheaper for the buyer. I will print through paypal's built in printing services.

References
heat: spK 3-0-0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Testing waters - not 100% sure if I want to sell it though.

Bought it a year ago but never got around using it since I could never get a good hard drive deal (buying 6+ 1 or 2tb drives).
I've plugged it in and it works.

3ware 9650se-12ml SATA II pci-e with BBU and 3 cables - $350 shipped. NEED SOLD BY END OF THIS WEEK, if not i'll keep it

Pictures will be posted if interested.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mint (used maybe 4 times) Microsoft entertainment 7000 HTPC keyboard + mouse - $old to plattr
HP mp3220 series Projector - $old to MoFo
Artifacting 7900gt with Zalman VF900-CU cooler $OLD TO aweusx2
Brand new, sealed Logitech MX518 - $old to Clumsydenial

Last edited:
Man, I wish this thread was up 6 months ago when I was getting my MX518. What a great mouse!

Yup, it sure is a great gaming mouse. I have 3 of them, bought a fourth as a spare but I got a Logitech performance mouse now.

MX 518 sold.

$120 shipped for all the boxes of electronics

ttt - i'll post up some automotive detailing products and squash air fresheners later tonight

Pending kb/mouse combo.

To those who purchased from me, please leave heatware feedback, i need it :)

ttt - someone buy the remaining stuff please! No parting out, just want to sell it all!
Need to fund my future MR2 project :D

to the top!

Will add some automotive detailing supplies and japanese air fresheners hopefully this weekend.

Back