FS: Sprint HTC 1, T-Mo LG G2 & Lumia 925

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Stryker

Supreme [H]ardness
Heatware 120-0-0
PayPal only - Lower 48 states. I normally use USPS 3-day Priority.

**Phone has been restored back to stock, which means it's been unrooted, and is running the latest 4.3 OTA update from Sprint.**

Sprint HTC One 32GB Silver - Letting this plus 6 cases go for $350 shipped. ESN IS CLEAN (Pics)

SOLD ON SWAPPA

Last edited:
Dropping in the HTC Media Link HD to sweeten the deal as well. Thanks for the bumps everyone.

Looks like the SIM card unlock did the trick, I'm getting EDGE with my T-mobile SIM on the Sprint HTC one. Also the mahogany wood skin from dbrand.com arrived, I haven't applied it on the phone yet.

I need feedback on what's keeping people away from my awesome deal.
Probably this:
Sprint HTC One 32GB Silver - Rooted - S-OFF (Moonshine.io 1.29.651.10) - 9.5 Condition - TWRP Installed - Stock w/ Goodies ROM installed - Amazing battery life. Right now it has a bad ESN because I ported to T-Mobile, but the money I get from selling the phone to you will be used to pay off the remaining balance, and by then it will have a clean ESN. Letting this plus a black TPU case go for $350 shipped. Please don't let this scare you as I'm a honest seller.

I understand your heatware reputation looks good, but it's still a bit of a risk. Also, you can find a HTC One on Craigslist with a clean ESN for around that price. Cases are accessories in my opinion and don't add much, if any, value.

i have TONS of high quality cases. The Otterbox cost me a good 35 bucks. Media Link HD was 50. HTC Evo 3D is a good backup phone and it's 60. People are spoiled, that's all. This is REALLY hurting me to drop to 350 while the actual add up cost is 550 dollars.

I need feedback on what's keeping people away from my awesome deal.

They go for less than that here in town on craigslist with good ESN. Dont get me wrong i get that you will probably do the right thing but its an extra pain in the ass for absolutely no reason when someone could hit up craigslist and get the same phone hassle free in an hour, no shipping no waiting for you to pay the bills nada, just cash phone done.

Also, Rooted, custom rom, S-OFF, custom recovery etc. DO NOT help a phone sell. Return it to stock because all that says to most people is "I hacked the fuck out of this phone and it has no warranty or support whatsoever, good luck".

I agree with hybrid on cases, when i see someone asking a premium because they have a case with it i pass every time. If i want a case i will buy one i like not pay extra for the one you liked.

But thats just my opinion. I will say i buy and sell dozens of phones on craigslist every year though and definitely stand by my opinion of selling hacked up phones its always been easier to just flash it back to stock and sell than try and deal with the headache of selling a hacked/rooted phone.

ESN is clean now. Bump!

Cases don't add value? Some of them were 20-30 dollars each.

And people should know by now what they're getting from me, there is no warranty I think.

Cases don't add value? Some of them were 20-30 dollars each.

Right but what he's saying is your taste may not be his taste or anyone elses taste. Meaning more then likely the cases will sit way side while still paying extra on the combo. So why would someone want to pay extra for things they may never even use?

Sold, thanks for your interest!

The HTC 1 really needs to go. I'm saving everyone the trouble of rooting it!

Damn, if this was Verizon, I'd take it for tree fiddy! That's a steal!

You try swappa like I told you to? :p

Not yet, working on it.. I'm a little awkward with it, since I've never used it before.

I managed to get 0.21 mb download and 0.22 mb upload on EDGE by using fast.tmobile.com APN settings. It's a progress lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back