FS Spyder Imagine 04 w/ ups

AR

2[H]4U
PRICE LOWERED

Please email or PM any questions you have, and I will post them here so that everyone can read.

For sale:

Spyder '04 Imagine in Blue.

Marker does single, 3-rd burst, and full-auto, and is rated up to 14 balls per second. This marker was purchased for a company outing, and has been used once, with about 2-3 hoppers of Evil put through it. Mint condition, no scratches/etc. Gun was oiled, and run only on Nitro.

Upgrades include:

-- Shocktech Supafly Delrin Bolt

-- J&J Ceramic 14" barrel

-- Trigger job & CIP Sweet Spot Trigger

-- DYE Sticky 3-LCD grips -- non-permanently modded to prevent the LEDs from blinding you/giving you away on the field (hence the matching blue color).

-- Lapco feedneck -- screwed on to the body of the marker, and has the "twist-tight" hopper connection. Rock solid.

I will also include the stock barrel, stock metal bolt, stock trigger, stock neck, stock grips and other items upon request:

-- JAVA Gravity hopper.
-- Smoke colored feed neck (for use with the stock Spyder neck piece, not the Lapco).
-- 12 oz. CO2 tank.
-- 20 oz. anti-siphoned CO2 tank ($15).

Asking $175, shipping may or may not be included depending on the methods -- open for discussion.

New, the gun online is $118, $30 for the bolt, $40 for the barrel, $25 for the DYE grips, $30 for the feedneck, $15 for the sweet spot. . . and none of those include shipping when purchased online.

That's about $260 worth of stuff, for $175, and they're all under 3 hours of total use.

one.jpg

two.jpg

Bump for baller :)

I played for like a year, now I don't even know where my Spyder Xtra is :p

Nice looking setup! I run a red Imagine Select as a backup to my Impulse and it works flawlessly.

Thanks for the bump -- I guess if you're going to lose a marker, an Xtra is the one you could live without seeing again. Now if you'd lost a Timmy. . .

AR said:
I guess if you're going to lose a marker, an Xtra is the one you could live without seeing again. Now if you'd lost a Timmy. . .

lol, agreed, but hey, I wasn't too serious about it and didn't want to dish out more than $100 on the gun, and good thing I didn't since I stopped playing ;)

Anyways, back on topic...bump :)

Back