FS: Star Wars Themed ITX Combo

Vader

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm selling my beloved Star Wars themed PC. I was going to keep it for a showpiece but have decided to let her go and build another system for show using a different platform with a theme undecided though I have an idea. All parts were purchased new within the last few months.

Inwin A1 (Black) ITX Case w/Corsair ML120's RGB and Lighting node Pro (Qi Charging built in)
Asus ROG Strix X470-I Gaming ITX MB
AMD Ryzen 2 2700 (cooled by Deepcool GamerStorm RGB 120 Black, you'll see why I chose this in the pics)
Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200 16GB (2x8GB) w/Cable Mod Back Kit w/Red Leds, you'll get the kit with other colors as well.

PRICE without GPU: $700 Shipped CONT US

This is a great start to the platform. New same parts go for $1,150. Just add storage and GPU. I will be keeping the Titan Xp Galactic Empire edition as a collector's item so please don't ask for that to be included. You will get all retail boxes with everything.

de0jgo.jpg

90udxs.jpg

2bczk6.jpg

I ran this cool at 3.8Ghz in a clean cool smoke-free environment. Reason I chose the 2700 over the 2700x was the lower TDP in an ITX form factor. It breezes through games even on my 34" Alienware at native res 3440x1440 though at that res you're more GPU limited than CPU. I played PUBG, Black Ops IV Blackout, Ghost Recon Wildlands, ROE, etc and they all ran suburb at 100hz or higher in some games.

Serious buyers with refs a must. Lowballs and parting will be ignored.

PM or msvirtualguy at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Up for the morning coffee break. Prices lowered on the combo. Great platform in a small footprint here folks.

its not star wars themes without the gpu, its just black and red...
decent combo though. gl

Lol, not even gonna comment...but thanks for the free bump.

Back