FS: Steam activated DOTA 2 priced to sell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleanSlate

Supreme [H]ardness
DOTA 2 early access (BETA) retails for $29.99 on steam and I'll sell it for $13 (OBO)

Heatware under Adam_underscore (23-0-0).

I won't deal with newbies. I will gift it via steam to your steam account after the paypal has been received.

Last edited:
You should point out this is for early access. The actual game will be free to play when released. Buyers should probably know that.

Free bump

Out of curiosity, doesn't this thread fall under:

(12) No sales of COUPONS or any other freely distributed items such as free beta keys, discount codes, or anything else obtained free from a public source. etc.

Since what you are selling is a freely distributed beta key given to you by valve? Unless you mean to say that you purchased it and are reselling?

Sorry if this qualifies as "thread crapping". I really didn't mean it as that.

Since what you are selling is a freely distributed beta key given to you by valve? Unless you mean to say that you purchased it and are reselling?

I believe this is the one with in game items which does cost money unlike the free beta keys.

I wondered the same considering these keys have been free for months.

I don't think it does, its not an invite only beta, its a key that is sold on steam already just like any other game, the only difference is that its going to be free when its finished.

I guess op needs to clarify rather this was purchased and includes the extras or is a regular invite key.

How about you idiots stop thread crapping.

It's a game for sale on steam currently for $29.99. It's not currently a free game.

Edit: Why must my FS threads always end up being crapped on?

It's a game for sale on steam currently for $29.99. It's not currently a free game.

Asking you legit questions about what you are trying to sell is not thread crapping. Good sellers do not mind questions and clairifications.

Are you talking about this?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/570/

Or are you selling a key just for the game.

They are very different, one offers access to the game, which will be free at release. And one offers that same access with extra vanity items.

Is this a game you purchased from steam ? Or is it a beta invite? Does it include the extra content? Try to be specific this time...

As a potential buyer, I'd like to see a screenshot of it in your steam inventory (preferably selected). Thanks :)

Sigh, I'm selling a beta access key that I got from a guy who gave me a beta invite.

That link you linked is correct.

As if after ten years I'd come on here to ruin my heat by trying to make $13 on a fraudulent sale. Jesus Christ.

I think you're still confused to the differences, as I have about 20 dota 2 invites.

dota2_zpsf6ebd5b3.jpg

That's just a beta invite, valve hands them out for free all the time. What you have is worth virtually nothing.

That's just a beta invite, valve hands them out for free all the time. What you have is worth virtually nothing.

As far as I understand the definition of a beta is that you play the game before the game is available for mass use.

What exactly did you think I was talking about?

As correct as you are, this post is fairly clearly thread crapping.

@OP: Either way, that picture clarifies for me that what you have indeed would be unsellable under rule 12 that I quoted earlier. However, I'm not a mod, so that is merely an opinion.

GLWS.

OP, the members are correct, this cannot be sold here as per the rules of this forum.

That being said, those of you who were so quick to point out the rules, perhaps you should have another look at them yourself.

(18) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.

Thanks to the member who reported this thread, that was the correct thing to do ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back