FS: Super Cheap Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, Blood Dragon

cbutters

Gawd
Hello, this listing is for a Voucher for 4 separate games. This voucher code will let you download the games on Steam, Uplay and EA Origin. Each of these voucher contains an unused unique code that can be used to redeem these complete games on your steam account.

The Voucher codes are in groups of the following

Voucher Coupon 1:
Includes-
-BIOSHOCK INFINITE - Steam
-CRYSIS 3 - EA ORIGIN
-FAR CRY - Blood Dragon - UbiShop

Voucher Coupon 2:
Tomb Raider - Steam

If you want to buy both of these voucher codes, a full 4 games, I am asking $30.

If you want to buy them separate:
Coupon 1 -$20
Coupon 2 -$10

So there you go, get BIOSHOCK INFINITE a 59.99 dollar game + extras and Tomb Raider a $49.99 game for super cheap!

I can either:
A)Mail you the voucher code and you can scratch off the code yourself, or
B)Scratch the Code off for you and email you a picture of the newly scratched sheet of paper with the code.

my heatware: cbutters

I have several of these vouchers! so post here or PM me and I will get back to you!

code.jpg

VOUCHER COUPON 1 - Bioshock Infinite, etc...:
12 Sold!
SOLD OUT!, 0 Left!

VOUCHER COUPON 2 -Tomb Raider:
11 Sold!
SOLD OUT! - Might have more later... check back.

UPDATE: OK, I only have one voucher left, this is a unique voucher for 2 Games, TOMB RAIDER and BIOSHOCK INFINITE, asking $30, all others are sold out for now

Last edited:
bump for price drop $20 for Bioshock Infinte and $10 for tomb raider is a complete steal.

TTT Sold a few of these now, post updated. It doesn't get any better for these games at this price!

Its a screaming Deal... Still have BIOSHOCK infinite, crysis 3 and blood Dragon all three for $20.00 as well.

All PMs responded to, if any of the purchasers didn't receive an email let me know. I think we are all good now though.

Still have plenty of bioshock and some Tomb Raider left... might have a few more of these in the future too as my brother bought some video cards as well.

Worked like a charm. Fully activated on Steam now! Thanks again! Heat will be coming your way!

All my Tomb Raiders are gone, but I have plenty of BioShock / Crysis3 / BloodDragon for $20.00

Check back though, I might have quite a few more of these in the near future.

Thanks for all the PMs, everyone who got to me should have been responded to, just a few more left.

one bioshock infinite left for $20... and one non-splittable bioshock & tombraider only voucher for $30. I had some people claim these, but they still haven't paid or contacted me, so I think the statute of limitations is up. Let me know if there is anyone out there who wants these last ones.

Thanks, everyone, only one voucher left, BIOSHOCK / TOMBRAIDER combo $30, both activate on steam.

Back