FS: Super Flower 1300W Leadex Gold PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Wolf

PSU Warranty Voider
Since my little Corsair was going nowhere, I thought I would try to offload a jonnyGURU review sample at the other end of the scale.

Up for grabs this time is my SF Leadex Gold 1300W unit. This beast is fully modular with a single 108.3A 12V rail. Don't let the Super Flower name throw you... this is one of the best OEMs on the market these days producing what is, quite frankly, a platform that can beat darn near anything else out there. It is essentially an EVGA G2 1300W with light-up modular connectors, FDB fan, and a semi-fanless mode switch. Ripple was under 15mV on all rails when tested. It has 1% or better voltage stability across the board. It did Platinum efficiency at lower loads.

I really want to keep it, BAD. But, I can't. Need money for bills and un-fun stuff like that.

Tech notes - this unit had nothing at all that needed fixing on the inside. I have thoroughly tested it for working order since re-assembly... it is working flawlessly and will continue to do so for years. 26 years of electronics experience tells me so, but I will replace or refund if it dies in 90 days all the same.

Shipping will be Canada Post from my place in Sasquatchitan to anywhere US or Canada, APO included. No overseas (the shipping rates are absurd).

Paypal only. CC is ok. Absolutely no gift payments.

Comes with full retail packaging and is cosmetically 10/10.

Price: $185 USD shipped.
SOLD to dasdas

My Heatware
Picture

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back