FS/T: 14th Annual Closet Clean Out Sale

tenjuna

Limp Gawd
I am selling these items on several different forums plus eBay, so if you call dibs and it's already gone please do not be mad. I will do my best to keep the thread up to date.

I currently have a 487 rating on eBay, 781 rating on PayPal, and a 4-0-0 rating on Heat, so I will not be shipping until payment is received. I have done several transactions here on OCP so I am sure I can get vouches if needed.

I can take PayPal, Western Union, or money order, just let me know how you want to go.

Anyway, here's the list...I will add pictures and flesh out the descriptions this weekend. if you do not like my prices feel free to offer, I took prices off completed auctions on eBay for the last 30 days and did a rough average, so don't hang me if I overprice.

I am not really interested in trades, but if it's something juicy I will entertain it. Short trade ISO: Xbox 360 consoles & games.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES!

- BFG 7800 GTX OC x 2 with Zalman VGA coolers (original HSF included) - $150 each
includes box, t-shirt, accesories

- Corsair TWINX2048-3500LLPRO 2x 1 gig sticks with LED activity lights - $350 for set

- 2 gig Mini SD card with SD adapter - $20

- Phillips Tivo Series 1 with 9th Tee wireless adapter & card and 80 hour drive upgrade - $100 - includes remote and all wiring (I can probably chip in a month of free service for this) - I personally hacked this Tivo, I can put it back to factory if desired

- Tivo Series 2 dual tuner with wireless adapter and 80 hour drive - $100 (I can probably chip in a month of free service for this)

- 2x 250 gig western digital caviar SATA hard drive (model 2500J I think, I will edit this when I find out for sure) - $50 each

- Intel E6600 CPU with retail HSF - personally overclocked to 3.1g works flawlessly. never took the time to see what it could truly do, but I have had it a bit higher without issues. only selling as I replaced with E6850 - $150

- 1g celeron computer in a cat case - $80 - this is a funny one, this is my daughter's first computer that she outgrew. computer includes everything to get started but monitor. here is an example of case if you want a chuckle (the one I have is red) http://www.atxcases.com/Cases/kitty.htm - if you really need a monitor I have a very nice 17" crt that will do 1600x1200 at high refresh

I have tons more, just wanted to get this thread started finally.

I will include pix and more info this weekend.

heh I knew someone would ask before I could get home from work.

from memory:

Abit SA6 motherboard
1ghz celeron socket 370
512 meg ram PC133 from Crucial
Creative Labs GeForce 2 Ultra AGP (paid $500+ for this back in the day, ouch)
Diamond Monster sound card
40 gig hard drive
some kind of cd or cd burner drive
floppy
keyboard & mouse
I will include some kind of valid windows key, but no media (will be 95, 98, 2000, or xp depends on what I have extra)

yes, shipping included...it's more than a good deal for the money.

still using it actually, but I will pull it tonight and list it.

I still need to post some pix anyway.

Back