FS/T: 2 MoBo's, Barricuda, Movies, and a PS2 setup

Soldier Prime

Limp Gawd
Okay, greetings all, I know that I'm new here and so to show good faith I am willing to send first as long as you have been for a while.. I prefer to do things this way that neither of us lose anything.

- Asus P4C800-E Deluxe and Pentium 4 2.40c - This is the setup I'm currently running. I'm ordering a new shuttle setup though :D so I kinda have to sell this stuff to pay for that. This combo has ran very nice for me so I hope it finds a good home. I'll only seperate them if both are wanted, board comes with box, proc comes with original HS. $280 shipped.

- Antec 430w TruePower PSU Very good power supply, used it for about a year with no problems, too big for a shuttle :) - $50 shipped w/ box

- Abit IC7-MAX3 - This motherboard is DEAD but it is still rma'able and i still have the receipt so all you have to do is send it to them and it won't cost anything. I am the only owner and I purchased it from newegg in Oct. 03, I will send the original invoice for verification and to allow for the RMA.. $140 shipped.

- Abit NF7-S R2 - This motherboard is also DEAD, a friend of mine sold me a case and the standoffs were in the wrong places (which fried his mobo too ) and also fried this. This one when you rma it you would have to pay the $20 i believe for processing. $40 shipped

- Seagate barricuda 120GB HDD Sata - This has an 8Mb cache, works great, right now i'm using it as a storage drive. $85 shipped with box.

- Movies -
- LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
- The Mummy Returns
- Austin Powers: Goldmember
- Harry Potter: The chamber of secrets
- The perfect storm
- Bloodwork
- Frequency
- Swordfish
- Insomnia
- Ocean's Eleven
- Two weeks notice
- Hackers
- Rush hour 2
- Independence Day
- The Hulk
- Jurassic Park 3
- Die another day 007
- Mr. Deeds
- Spider man
- The fifth element (no case)
- Star Trek Nemesis
- Final Destination 2
- I spy
- The Ring
- The 6th Day
- What Lies Beneath
- Urban Legends: Final Cut DC (no case)
- Planet of the Apes
- Minority report
- The fast and the furious
- All movies are $8 shipped, all come in their original case unless otherwise noted. 3 for $20, pm me for larger deals.

- Call of Duty PC Game - $20 shipped with box.

- PS2 Accessories -
- Nyko Airflow controller
- Agent under fire
- SOCOM
- X-men Next dimension
- Quake 3 arena (no case)
- FFX
- Star wars clone wars
- Splinter Cell
- Chaos Legion
- $12 per game, $20 for two. $10 for the Controller

All prices are negotiable. And please tell me if I have something overpriced.

If you need any pictures of anything just tell me and to verify, tell me an object you would like to be in the picture (e.i. dollar bill, can of dew, or whatever).

===========================================================

Items Wanted:

- HL2, must have box with it.

- 17" LCD, must work good, doesn't have to be top of the line or anything amazing just an LCD, willing to oay cash for good offer.

- Any cool stuff that you think i might like.

Thanks.

would you be willing to ship DVD titles to Malaysia? I have paypal.

also, are all your DVD titles region 1 movies?

thanks!

I believe they aren't region specified, is there a way to tell on the case? and I'd have no problem shipping to malaysia as long as you pay actual shipping, I could give you a discount since the $8 price included shipping.

- Call of Duty PC Game - $20 shipped with box.

Does it also have the CD Key (CAN'T BE USED)with it? Manuals? Is the box in good shape? Is the CD scratched or in mint condition?

-J.

You will reget buying a shuttle. They are cool, but totally un-upgradeable and disfunctional.
I had one, and it lasted 4 months. 280 bucks, Down the Drain.

Dysfunctional? Only if you mess with the interior so much. There's no need to upgrade much if you're going to use it as a HTPC that would last you for years.

-J.

CD key manuals and everything are with it and I hate playing the game and i don't have it installed anymore either so it is unused.

I hated mine too but I only lost 40 because I sent it back to newegg and took the 15% restocking fee. I guess for a HTPC it would be alright though, good luck.

Back