FS/T 60+ DVD's, HD-DVD, XBOX HD-DVD, E2160(shouting in thread titles is not allowes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy83

Limp Gawd
Heatware is under carguy83;)

I Accept Paypal, and USPS M.O.

Thanks and all funds go toward my quest for Crysis:D. FOUND CRYSIS THANKS DESSLOK

FOR SALE

Core2 E2160 Retail M0 Stepping It runs at 3.2 (400x8) with no voltage increase and low temps(29C). Asking $55
DSC00488.jpg

XBOX HD-DVD ROM(NEW IN BOX I BOUGHT TWO FROM CC) KING KONG DISC IS INCLUDED ASKING $60 shipped paypal.
DSC00489.jpg

Local Only Houston Area 1993 FORD EXPLORER XL, 5-Speed, 78,000 miles, A/C, 4.0L V6, Tan exterior and Interior, I will post pictures tomorrow. I am looking for $500 cash and computer parts($500 depending on what parts you offer). Perfect for a school kid or just a work vehicle. LMK if you are local and interested. NADA VALUE $2700

Creative SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum EX Sound Card with Breakout Box Asking $45 shipped.

DSC00464.jpg

Apple G4 PowerMac Cube 450mhz G4 Processor, 448mb of Apple Certified RAM, 20gig harddrive, DVD, Apple keyboard, and mouse. Power Supply went bad. However I tested the machine out recently on another Cube powersupply and it works perfect. Asking $115 shipped OBO I am accepting trades for PC parts LMK what you have.

Come on Guys I dont want to send this computer to ebay where people are getting $130-$160 without shipping. I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH THE HASSLE.
DSC00485-1.jpg

Intel PIII COMBO 1GHZ chip and Intel 815 motherboard with onboard sound, ATI AIW 8500DV AGP, 384mb of SDRAM, Creative CD-ROM $50 shipped

THREE Copies of Sage Peachtree Accounting Software 2006 never opened in excellent condition. I bought them for my used car dealership but ended up using quickbooks instead. $30 Shipped for all three

DSC00483.jpg

INTEL SOCKET 775 HS/F came with my E8400 and I ended up buying a spire unit at the same time I purchased the chip.

IOMEGIA External CD-Burner with all Cables and Power Supply perfect for a laptop without a built-in burner. $20 shipped
DSC00484.jpg

Factory Honda CD-Player from 01 Accord P/N # 39101-S82-A220-M1 $50 shipped

IBM Deskstar 40GIG harddrive 5400 RPM $15

ALL OF THESE ARE $5 EACH. IF YOU BUY 10 OR MORE $4 EACH
Catch me if you Can SOLD
The War
Domino
The Island
Larry the Cable Guy Health Inspector
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
United 93
Hitch
The Skeleton Key
A Time to Kill SOLD
Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life
The Amityville Horror
The Sentinel SOLD
TommyKnockers
Lords of Dog Town
Freddy vs Jason
A Man Apart
Hollywood Homicide
Candyman
The Edge
Saw II
Arlington Road
Fun with Dick and Jane
XXX
The Interpreter
Domestic Disturbance
Dante's Peak
The Pledge
Collaterral
Firewall SOLD
Final Destination 2 and 3
The Pledge
Saving Private Ryan
Varsity Blues
Anchorman
I-Robot
Seed of Chucky
The Honeymooners
The Divinci Code
Runaway Jury
The Fog
A History of Violence SOLD
21 Grams
School for Scoundrals
Wedding Crashers SOLD
Cabin Fever
Lord of War
Mans Best Friend
Wolf Creek
Hide and Seek
The Machinist
The Aviator
Boogeyman
Secret Window
Scorched
An American Warewolf in Paris
A Perfect Fit
Saved
The Pursuit of Happiness
Monster
American Psychio SOLD
Sleepwalkers
40 year old virgin
The Client SOLD
The Mancherian Canidate
The Cave
Paperatzzi
Starsky and Hutch SOLD
Into the Blue

BOX SET DVD'S
X-MEN Collectors Box Set $20 shipped

HD-DVD's

You, Me, and Dupree $10 NO BOX Perfect working order
Superman Returns $10NO BOX Perfect working order
KingKong $12

PS2 GAMES

Mortal Kombat Sholin Monks $15
Star Wars Battlefront 2 $15
SSX Tricky $15

ONE FREE ITEM WITH $40 or more purchase ADD Shipping for Free Items

4-Port D-Link Wired Router

CD-Burner from Emachine computer $5

A-Open socket 462 motherboard (Havent tested it out in years found in the back of my closet)

Socket 428 Pentium 4 1.3GHZ\256\400\1.75 asking $7 shipped

Speedsteam 5100 ADSL Modem

1 Stick of PC4200 DDR2 Memory

56K modem from Gateway 4016 media center computer

Verizon Bluetooth Headset (no charger)

ThermalTake Volcano 6 Heatsink and Fan for Socket 462

SMC 16 port switch(older model) works great. Rackmountable

TRADES

I am looking for same DDR2 800mhz ram 2GIGs dual channel memory

And of course looking for a E8400 CPU

PM me with any other trades and we may be able to work something out. However my first concern is getting a E8400CPU so if you have one and want to trade + cash on my end LMK. Thanks

SOLD ITEMS

(1) Gateway GT 4016 Media Center Editon, 3700+ AMD64, 1.75GIGs ram, 200gig harddrive, DVD-RW, media card reader, Soundblaster LIVE 6.1, Diamond ATI radeon X1550 256meg. $300 OBO plus shipping or trade for other computer parts SOLD

(1) IBM NETVISTA DESKTOP, 2.0GHZ pentium4, 40gig harddrive, dvd-rw, 256megs sdr, ati radeon all in wonder 8500, sb live. $50plus shipping SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back