Not open for further replies.

Tordek

[H]ard|Gawd
Images and/or Videos:
308e052.jpg

2lic6ep.jpg

Usage Video

Product Description:
You've built the ultimate gaming rig with a great processor, fast video, a stunning display and superb sound. Now you need a keyboard to match, the M1 from ABS. This is not some throw away unit that will die on you in the middle of a firefight or party raid. This is a fully mechanical keyboard designed to keep you in the game.
It doesn't have all the extra keys common today, it's just a solid 104-key unit than can handle just about anything. Each key has its own mechanical switch. You will feel each key click as it traverses its 4mm path so you know that it has been pressed.
The full sized keyboard is made with minimal extraneous space. The different sections are all close together to keep your hands on the keys and not wandering about hunting. The smaller size lets you keep mice and joysticks closer to hand as well. Capping it all off is the gold plated USB connector for maximum connectivity.100% recycled materials. The ultra efficient water evaporation system uses.
Newegg Description

Usage and Current State
Unit was bought on April 2010, during an used daily for World of Warcraft raiding for 3 months.
After that time, I quit WoW and it no longer made much sense to keep using it, so I stored it and bought a razer keyboard.
The unit is in near perfect state, with no visible marks or scratches.
For those who don't know about Mechanical Keyboards, this is one of the better ones (that didn't cost in the $100s) and they are meant to last for a life-time.

This unit is no longer available on retail. It used to retail at $69.00
Asking for $40 + shipping OBO

Paypal, Money Orders or Bank Deposit accepted.

Please Check my WTB/T Thread if you are planning to ask for trades.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back