FS/T: DFI Infinity Ultra-ii AM2, X2 3600, misc. stuff

MaStaFLaSH

2[H]4U
I'm selling my AMD setup as I have decided that I need one of them core duo thingies :D and I'm selling a couple other things I just don't need.

For Sale/Trade​

Mobo:
DFI INFINITY NF ULTRAII-M2 AM2 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard - One of the best AM2 motherboards period. I don't know if this one is moddable to SLI or not, I never checked. It's this and comes with full retail packaging. - Sold

MSI KT6 Delta Socket A motherboard. I've had this laying around for some time now, comes with just the board itself but I can throw in a few cables if wanted/requested. - Sold

Processor:
AMD X2 3600 Brisbane. This is the 65nm 65w processor and overclocks easily to 2.8 and with some work to 3.0 I've worked with around 5 of these and they all reached 2.8 easily. - Asking $50 shipped.Sold

Sound card:
CHAINTECH AV-710 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card. Clickerz I've had it for a couple months, works fine and totally vista compatible (I bought it as I was worried about my onboard audio not being vista comaptible). costs $30 shipped at Newegg - asking $20 shipped.

Floppy/Card reader:
Rosewill RCR-FD200 All-in-one USB 2.0 Black 3.5" Card Reader with 1.44MB Floppy Drive. click! Thought I was going to use it but I don't have any use for it. Costs $26 shipped at newegg, asking $15 shipped. Pending

Network card:
3com 905b NIC - Network card, I've had this for years and I just have it sitting somewhere and it's useless to me. - Asking $10 shipped

What I want!​

Your cold hard cash/paypal.

Any P35 mobo.

Any low end core 2 duo cpu (E21xx, E4xxx, etc.)

Paypal is my preferred method of payment but I am willing to work with you.

Heatware under MaSTaFLaSH
Ebay under explicit_gaming

If you send me a PM please bump!
I don't have any pictures as most of these are in use atm, if pictures are wanted LMK.

Bump Mobo and CPU might or might not be sold - awaiting a pm... If interested PM + BUMP = me happy

Back