FS/T: Fan Controller, Cases, HDDs, skt754 mobo/CPU, Logitech G15, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYp146

Supreme [H]ardness
A comprehensive list of things I have available for sale. I'd be willing to cut a volume discount - the more you buy, the more of a discount I'll offer.

I will listen to trade offers, but am looking to sell first.

Cases, CPU, Motherboard

NZXT ADAMAS [Black Aluminum]

>>> Back up for sale : $80 shipped
In good condition, one minor scratch on the right panel. Has Accoustimat applied to most of the left side door to aid in noise dampening - this is by far the quietest case I've worked with (outside of the P182, that is). Covered in the sexiest black aluminum I've laid eyes on, it's also incredibly durable and can support up to 300 lbs. (seriously). Purchased NEW from Newegg for $199+shipping late last year. The majority of the case's interior and the entire back panel is also black. I'd rate the aluminum construction to be higher quality than that of a Lian-Li, and it's definitely thicker.

Thermaltake Armor, Jr. [Black Steel]

>>> $75 shipped
In very good condition. Has Accoustimat applied directly above the PSU to help minimize noise proliferation. Very durable case, with drive rails for easy 5.25" bay customization. Will include an Antec blue LED 120mm fan and rear CoolerMaster 120mm fan. Purchased from ClubIT for ~$110 early last year.

ECS NFORCE4-A754 Motherboard, skt 754

>>> $30 shipped (price drop!)
In good, used condition. Has a PCI-express x16 slot and two x1 slots. Very reliablie, even has overclocking options in the BIOS. Also comes with I/O shield, drivers, and a SATA cable.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice E6 revision, skt 754

>>> $25 shipped.

One of the rare/coveted Venice core 754 CPUs. Runs cooler, OCs better than most low-end 754 CPUs. A friend of mine was able to get this chip to hit 2.5 Ghz on air. Was only OCed once, kept at stock ever since.

MOTHERBOARD/CPU combo: $50 shipped!

Hard Drives

Seagate 160GB 8MB Cache ATA-100

>>> SOLD!
Currently in an external enclosure. Warranty's good up until 2009 or 2010 (will look up S/N once I take it apart). Quiet, fast, and 100% reliable. Used sparingly, runs cool and quiet.

Hitachi 80GB 8MB Cache ATA-100

>>> $25 shipped
Used primarily as an OS drive on a server. Warranty's good until August 2009. Has AAM enabled for super-quiet seeks and idle noise. Drive temps never exceeded 45C.

DEAD Western Digital 160GB ATA-100

>>> $10 shipped?
Exact model # is WD1600JB. This drive is dead, Jim. Was used in a custom-built external enclosure prior to its untimely death (RIP brother). It is ineligible for a warranty upgrade. However, if you have your original proof of purchase and have an identical drive ... :p

IBM Thinkpads

IBM Thinkpad R31

>>> $110 shipped.
Specs include an Intel Celeron 1.3 ghz, 20GB IBM hard drive, like-new battery (from 2006), 24x CD-ROM drive, 14.1" LCD screen, integrated Intel 802.11b wireless, valid XP Professional key (sticker) on the underside. Laptop powers on - fan spins, optical drive and hard drive spin up ... however, the laptop does not POST. It's probably a minor issue - maybe a simple CMOS reset could fix the problem? Before developing this unusual problem, laptop was in 100% working condition. Battery life was around 1-2 hrs. Windows 2000 Professional SP4 was installed when last the laptop worked. It's been in storage for the past few months - exterior is in mint condition, with only a couple minor scratches.

IBM Thinkpad A21m [UltraPortable]

>>> $110 shipped.
Specs include an Intel Pentium III 733 Mhz, 10GB IBM hard drive, 24x CD-ROM drive, 12.1" LCD screen, included DLink 802.11b adapter, valid 98SE key (sticker) on the underside. Windows 2000 SP4 is installed. Quiet, reliable, and durable. In near-perfect physical condition. Battery life's around 1 hr. Will include all original IBM CDs and documentation.

X-Fi I/O Upgrade Kit and Sound Blaster Live!

SoundBlaster X-Fi I/O module

>>> $50 shipped.
The front bay from an X-Fi Platinum, no sound card included. Creative wants $80 + shipping for a new kit.

SoundBlaster Live! OEM card

>>> $8 shipped.
Pulled from a Dell Dimension 2400 computer. 100% working condition, last I checked.

Fans and Fan Controller

120mm fans

>>> $24 shipped for all 4, $8 shipped individually.
CoolerMaster 120mm ... Pushes about 40 CFM, quiet.
Lian-Li 120mm x3 ... Push about 55 CFM, relatively quiet.

Vantec Nexus NXP-205 Fan Controller (3.5")

>>> SOLD
In good, used condition, BLACK model. All 4 channels work. I'd consider trading this up for a Zalman or Scythe 5.25" unit (or straight trade, depending on value). I'll even throw in a small fan (80mm, 60mm, or 40mm) of your choice for FREE. Would also trade this straight up for a high quality northbridge cooler.

Various accessories

L.I.S. Premium 2 VFD [Black with red LEDs]

>>> $65 shipped.
Used condition, in perfect 100% working condition. No scratches on the face, LEDs are super-bright. Functions as a fan controller and multipurpose display, capable of displaying pretty much any system information you see fit.

Nostromo SpeedPad N50

>>> SOLD
FPS controller. The version I have is completely black (no silver highlights as pictured). Actually helped increase my UT2004 score a bit (back in the day). Review: http://www.lanparty.com/articles/belkinn50/belkinn50.shtml

Newegg “Extreme Indoor Enthusiast” T-Shirt, size S

>>> $10 shipped.
Looking to either sell or TRADE T-shirt for any Newegg shirt, size M or L. Great for a g/f (they like smaller shirts, shows off teh g00ds. )

STOCK COOLER from a PNY 7950GT and EVGA 6600 vanilla
>>> SOLD

Battlefield 2
>>> SOLD

Leveled up a bit but don't remember how far. Don't play as much as I used to, but still an online favorite.

Texas Instruments TI-89 Graphing Calculator
>>> SOLD

Barely used, 100% working condition. Non-titanium edition, but still has all the same possible mathematical functions.

MORE TO COME! I will be updating this thread sporadically but do not expect uptotheminute details on everything, as I do not have net access 24/7...

REFERENCES: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=50804 JaYp146, 41-0-0. Might ship first if you have more Heat. ;)
SHIPPING: Will be USPS Priority (2-3 days) on all smaller items. UPS Ground will be used to ship the cases and laptops. Local pickup's also available on any item (NE Ohio).
CONTACT ME: Here on the forums via PM, AIM @ JaYp146, email @ JP (dot) Suchocki (at) Gmail (dot) com.
THANK YOU: For looking! Do not hesitate to contact me with offers or questions about what's available here. :)

bump for a good seller...man that SoundBlaster X-Fi panel is tempting.....why did i see this

'nite bump. Last one before thread's closed and a new one begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back