FS/T: Lots of Great Stuff, need to buy a lappy!

Inferno

Limp Gawd
Hi people,

I've got alot of great items for sale.

First on the block, I have a Chaintech Ti-4200 64MB, good overclocker, that I'm looking to get maybe $65 shipped for, which is a good price. It's just the card, however.

Next is my Athlon XP 2400+, this is the thorton core. I have this puppy running at a whopping 2400MHz with 1.85v using a swiftech MCX462+, that's right, P95 stable on air. I can push her to 2500MHz and bump around windows just perfectly for awhile. My air cooling isn't good enough to get it stable, however, if you do water, I'd almost guarantee you success at 2500MHz. I'm looking for $85 shipped for this puppy, and I might even throw int he HSF for another $20 if you want to purchase that. It has the Tt Smart Fan II on it, which is one of the good ones.

I also have 2X Radeon 9500 NP cards that are like showing artifacting. They are by Sapphire, and I know they do RMA, but I've heard for a price. I need a lappy, or I'd RMA this myself. These are the black PCB 128MB versions, not L shaped though. I'd sell these for $50 plus shipping each.

256MB Samsung PC2700 RAM that does PC3200 at Cas 2-3-3-5 with xtra voltage, around 2.7. I'd be looking for about $28 shipped on this.

Also, My 8RDA+ is up for grabs. This puppy has been ran as high as 225FSB, but I don't have ram that will allow me to go further. I had a generic PSU blow out, and it did singe the power connector, but that's because the clip on the PSU came loose and the connector came off while the power was on! The board still works flawlessly in every way, and it does still dl 225FSB. I've been running it for sometimes like a champ since then. I'm thinking about $80 shipped for this. I used this board to do 2500MH with the 2400+ above.

Last but not least, I also have a swiftech watercooling kit up for grabs. This is a 3/8 fitting, and comes with the Swiftech MCW462 waterblock. You will need to aquire fittings, studs, ect for this waterblock, because I lost the package I had with this. I have 2x 128MM fans for the radiator. I'm thinking about $125 shipped for the whole darn kit plus fans.

And better yet, I would ship to you guys first, as long as your payment was fast and prompt. I don't accept paypal, but rather money orders/cashers check.

This is some nice goodies to be had at some really nice prices, but if you don't think so, please make me an offer.

Anybody got a cheap P2/AMD K6 lappy for trade for some stuff? I'm interested.

I've got a P266 lappy runs AWESOME just need a new battery. I also have the docking station for it. I would trade it for the WC kit. Purchased the lappy for about 175 2-3 months back. PM or IM me on aim @ popaheartsyou ... I am very interested. Thanks!

Also, My 8RDA+ is up for grabs. This puppy has been ran as high as 225FSB, but I don't have ram that will allow me to go further. I had a generic PSU blow out, and it did singe the power connector, but that's because the clip on the PSU came loose and the connector came off while the power was on! The board still works flawlessly in every way, and it does still dl 225FSB. I've been running it for sometimes like a champ since then. I'm thinking about $80 shipped for this. I used this board to do 2500MH with the 2400+ above.

last time i checked, i think it was newegg....8rda2+ was $83

I'll have to look it over, however, alot of those weren't pushing much over 200 when they were released.

Insomniac late night bump.

Back