FS: T-Mobile My Touch 3G *Like New*

Status
Not open for further replies.

aFive

2[H]4U
Just as the title states, black tmobile my touch 3g for sale. In excellent condition, has all accessories. No scratches, screen has always had screen protector.

Price:$299.00 shipped to lower 48, rest need to cover shipping.
Heat: ivan_gromov

Last edited:
It's an Android phone so I am not sure of the extent of unlocking but it should be unlockable. Might even be able to install Windows Mobile on it. Might want to head over to the XDA Developers site and ask there. HTC calls the phone the Magic.

Can it be unlocked to use on other carriers?
Yes it sure can :). I know that people use it on ATT network. You will be limited to Edge instead of 3G though as 3G bands differ.

It's an Android phone so I am not sure of the extent of unlocking but it should be unlockable. Might even be able to install Windows Mobile on it. Might want to head over to the XDA Developers site and ask there. HTC calls the phone the Magic.

Yes, this phone is pretty awesome. Android is becoming huge, and rooted this device is extremely fast! Right now, it is rooted and is extremely fast. I have made couple of videos of my phone few months back, it is abour 3x faster than back when I made those. I love Android, I would not even consider installing WinMo on this phone. Not sure if you could anyway. I am selling this stock, will bring it back to original state upon sale, unless requested otherwise. I personally recommend keeping it rooted :).

Price dropped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TUJ5tTHUJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tMNcVOI8rc

(I messed up the title, this is HTC Magic not Dream. Dream is the G1)

Is a data-plan required? Any dents and nicks on the phone?

Nope, not a single scratch. It literally looks new. Has been in the case + screen protector since da one, has neverbeen dropped. Data plan is not required, phone has WIFI and you can login to your google account using wifi instead of 3g at first boot.

I personally love my data plan, but it is not required by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back