FS T-mobile Sidekick3 -- $80 OBO Shipped

Lich

Limp Gawd
The time has come to get rid of my old sidekick 3. Here's the deal:

It's a year old, maybe a little less. The phone is my primary cell phone, I use it every day to talk, txt (I send over 2k txts a month so it's gotten a lot of miles on it), aim, surf the web, etc. I never leave home without it, but the time has come to move on to something bigger and better so that's what I'm doing.

Here's the good:

* Works great, phone is in good physical shape. A few minor case scratches from normal wear but nothing major, no plastic chunks missing or anything like that.
* Dropped calls or anything like that hardly ever happen

Here's the bad:

*Screen is a little scratched up, mostly OK except for a 2 scratches that are really obvious in the right light.
*Screen backlight will go out due to the swivel being weird. This doesn't happen all the time and a little click to the back of the screen usually fixes it, but it's become a bit of an annoyance.
*scroll ball will stick once in a blue while, but that's no big deal.
Here's the biggie:
There's a screen issue, which I think has something to do with the little orange ribbon connector that connects the screen to the device. Every once in a while the screen will do something weird. Picture will become unreadable, the right half of the screen will move to the left and vice versa, TV snow, etc. If the phone is really hot (like left out in a hot car, or you've been talking for hours on end) it can start to get weird like that too, but usually it's fine. To be warned, some days are better than others.I suspect that the connector is just loose and if I had the ambition I'd deal with it myself but honestly, I don't really want to.

Here's the random:
* The back of the phone is equipped with a sticker from the tattoo shop I go to called From The Ashes. it's full orange and black and the pack of the phone is wrapped with it, it's just a generic adhesive and can be easily removed.

The screen issue is what is keeping this phone from trying to get more, but I don't want to deal with the phone ebay thing so here it is. $80 shipped (UPS Ground) or best offer. It's in between the ebay price of $50-$60 for sidekicks that are listed as "dead, for parts only" and the $120+ prices for working used phones. Like I said, it has issues but it's nothing that shouldn't be fixed if you know what you're doing (if there's a group of people that love to tinker, it's you folks). Also keep in mind that since this is my phone I will have to wait for my new one to arrive before I can ship it, new phone will be ordered on wednesday and will arrive any time after that, so I'll keep you posted if you buy it. Phone will also be reset to factory defaults.

Please note that you do not need a Sidekick Data plan to use this phone, any t-mobile contract plan (not pay as you go, I don't think. But not sure there) will work just fine with it. I can get pics if you absolutely need them, just ask. Ask with any more questions too.

Ttt!....from the sidekick!

Anybody? If there's no interest I might just throw the sucker on ebay.

Back