FS/T: Phenom II X2 555 3.2GHz, ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO, Gateway P-6860fx (broken display)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tordek

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling

Phenom II X2 555 3.2GHz - SOLD
1 x AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition Callisto 3.2GHz Socket AM3 80W Dual-Core Desktop Processor - C3 Revision HDZ555WFGMBOX
Asking $50 shipped OBO - SOLD
Note: Processor only, no heatsink.

ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
1 x ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
Asking $70 shipped OBO
Important Note: It appears this mobo is faulty.

Notes on the 2 above
I was going to sell my whole system in a thread I put up yesterday (here), but after submitting my rig to a few tests, I found some instability. This is probably due to a faulty motherboard (my haunch tbh). Since I've decided to jump the sandy bridge wagon anyways, I'm doing away with both proc and mobo. If buying as a combo, I could definitively go for less than $120 shipped. Please take note that I'm currently posting this from the computer running this proc and mobo combo, so it works, its just somewhat unstable under heavy stress.

Gateway P-6860fx (broken display)
Bellow are the stock specs
Dimensions : 15.7″ x 11.7″ x 1.7″
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo T5550 1.83 Mhz (This CPU was upgraded to T9300)
Chipset : Mobile Intel PM965 Express
RAM : 2×2 GB DDR II SDRAM 667 MHz
Hard Disk : 320 GB SATA-300 5400 rpm
Graphics : Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS
Video Memory : 512MB GDDR3 SDRAM
Display : 17″ TFT active matrix
Display resolution : 1440 x 900
Optical drive : DVD±RW

Details:
As stated in the title, the display is NOT working. I troubleshooted this a few months back and technicians came to the conclusion that its a power issue and that, in essence, the display is fine but something in the power supplied by the laptop is not turning on the backlight. The display was tested on other laptops and worked fine.

Asking $400 OBO
This should sell for more, but the price is as is considering the display issues.

Trades

I'm currently looking for a 15" (or smaller) gaming laptop.
Depending on the offer, I'm willing to trade all of the above plus money.

Trader Information
Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=72881

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back