FS/T: Smat Phones, Blue Tooth Watches and Laptop bag,

theDon

[H]ard|Gawd
In order to pay some bills i need to sell a few things from around the house. I accept paypal and money order. All bumps are appreciated, but offers even more so.. If you have questions please let me know and pictures can be preovided on request.. I have refs on beerology and heat.

So here goes..

1 Fossil Blue Tooth Watch.. Black Face metallic everything else.. Was only worn once looke almost brand new.. Comes with everything from original package. This watch connects to your phone via blue tooth giving wearing notification of calls and caller ID info. Wth Windows Mobile it also displays emails received info with an added application which I can include. If you have questions please let me know.
$200 Shipped

1 Fossil Blue Tooth Watch.. Black Face metallic everything else.. Was only a worn a few times with small signs of wear. Original packaging included. This watch connects to your phone via blue tooth giving wearing notification of calls and caller ID info. Wth Windows Mobile it also displays emails received info with an added application which I can include. If you have questions please let me know.
$180 Shipped

(Note: as this is blue tooth and all phones are their own beast I can't make any claims beyond my own experience.)

1 - Qtek WM5 based flip phone. It is a rebranded HTC STRTRK. It is another version of the Cingular 3125. It is pink and works well. The outter shell is in good shape with the excetion of a scuff on the back of the unit. It came from a case that was used for a time. It comes with everything it shipped with except the data cable. It is possible to order another, but my wife did nto use it so we didn't order one. Since it is missing the cable I will include a 1 Gb micro SD card. It is a good phone but more than my wife needs. It can receive mail and calender updated via wirless data so it is a very good device.

$100 Shipped

1 - HTC Touch GSM (UNlocked ). This is a great phone I loved it. It comes with 3 cases, and most everything it shipped with. It is missing the extra stylus. Physicly it is in very good shape always had a ae on it. If you have any questions please let me know..

170 Shipped - SOLD

(note: due to the nature of the device it is sold as is.)

1 - motorola V220 phone. Pretty basic comes with a charger. Works fine. It is locked to AT&T
20 Shipped

1 - Dell branded laptop case for 17 inch lap tops. Good shape.
30 - Shipped

If there are any questions let me know. Thanks for looking. Pleae reply here or PM/email.

TD

Don you need to post references - heatware, ebay, something.

he has 29 heatware from the past 6 years

phone is unsold to me by his choice and has new price of 170+$!

The phone is sold.. After it was declined here i sold it local for the amended asking price. I have refs under thedon on beerology/heatware and donbegles in ebay. Ugh..

Back