FS/T Xbox and Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any offer will be entertained. Shoot me a pm or email!

Actually a buddy of mine BEGGED me to sell him the Sony. So I did and it gets about 10 hours of use a day lol! I am pretty sure he cuddles with it at night. I ended up taking the money and buying a Gateway 7410GX.

edit*** Sorry Lethal I jumped the gun on the 6 hour bump limit, my fault

I will do $500 Shipped for both!

And no, you cant pay me with sex, i'm sorry ;)

What would the price for the xbox be if i thew in my PS2 ? :D

and does the mod chip have a switch so it can work on Xbox live?

I am not looking for anymore consoles, sorry.

Live has been disabled, No switch on the xbox.

PM's responded to as of right now. I am headed out for the evening. I will be sure to check all PM's and emails when I get home late tonight and respond accordingly :D

Bump!

I am responding to Gcube PM's right now!

Thanks to all that have looked. Gcube pending sale to BaDvs3viL.

interested in any trades? I have tons of stuff im about to list up.
Im interested in the modded xbox.
I have several computers older laptops and other misc stuff you migh tbe interested in.
Let me know.
Thanks!

I am always interested in trades. I will look for your thread if its up. If not just pm me with what you have and we can try and work something out.

xbox still for sale. if there is interest I might be willing to pull the 250gig out of there and put the original drive back in. That would drop the price to $275 shipped. I am also in need of a SATA drive for storage space on my main comp. The bigger the better.

I want your modded xbox........I want to make an offer of 330 shipped for if you can leave your aim screen name so we can work out a deal that would be greatly appriciated or you can get at me on mine its fl7ea. I am really interested we just have to come to a deal. Thanks for your time. Please Respond ASAP. I need it shipped to me before I go back to college on the 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back