FS: Tablets galore! TF101, HP TP, & Generic

DangerIsGo

2[H]4U
First up for sale is an Asus Transformer TF101 Wi-Fi 10.1" 16GB tablet with keyboard dock. This has served me well for the past year when I bought it brand new from the egg. It is currently running the latest Android: Ice Cream Sandwich. The dock did not get as much use as I would have liked it to but it still works wonderfully. Comes with everything you see in the picture: Tablet, keyboard dock, and power cable/adapter. I have treated this thing with the utmost respect and it shows as the body and screen are in mint condition. I am not willing to separate the keyboard and tablet at this time, sorry. Maybe in the future.
Asking $280 + shipping OBO.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

Next up is an 16GB HP Touchpad. Was bought during the fire sale several months back and has pretty much stayed in the box ever since. I had plans for this guy but they fell through as I just have too much other stuff to do. Took it out once or twice to fiddle with it but that's it. Comes with everything that you see in the box: Tablet, AC adapter, cable and manuals. Asking: $140 + shipping OBO.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Finally, I have a 4GB AllWinner (generic brand) tablet bought from a deal Slickdeals had not too long ago. More information can be found here.

7" Form Factor
Android 4.0 / Ice Cream Sandwich
Capacitive touch screen
5-Point Multi-touch capability
Latest Release A13 CPU @ 1.2Ghz
512MB DDR II SDRAM
4GB Internal Memory
32GB Expandable MicroSD
Supports Google Play / Market
Supports Skype Video Chat

Its a run-of-the-mill generic tablet. Played with it for a little bit. Battery life wasn't too hot but again, had some plans for it that fell through. Works fine for a small e-reader or maybe a nice modding project but I just don't have the time anymore. SOLD!!

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

A nice cleaning and a factory reset will be performed upon ALL tablets before shipping!

Please, I am not accepting any trades. Need to put more funds towards grad school payments. :)

Heatware: DangerIsGo
eBay: stargate_god

PM me with any questions/comments/concerns. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back