FS: Tbird CPU, HDDs and SDRam, etc

Barracuda

n00b
FS:

Used Athlon 950 TBird (200fsb) - $20 + USPS Shipping ($4.00)

3x 128mb PC100 SDRam - $30 + USPS Shipping ($4.00)

1x 512 PC133 SDRam (NEW) - $50 + USPS Shipping ($4.00)

LS120 Disk Drive w/ Disks (2-3) - $15 + USPS Shipping ($5.00)

2x Small Hard Drives. $15ea or $25 for both + USPS Shipping ($5-7.00) One is a 4gig, other I believe is close to that as well. Both were functional when pulled and well test/format before shipping.

May Consider Offers on some items. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions, etc. Shipping costs are approx for individual items and will be more than happy to combine shipping as much as possible.

After some time away from the [H]Forums I've re-registered so please excuse the newbie post count. I have a 100% positive feedback on my ebay account (Cuda2k if you wish to view feedback) and a confirmed address through paypal.

Wow, I'd hope someone out there was looking for a cheap deal on some of this stuff. I'll bump it a time or two more before going to Ebay with it....

Got the email - the SDRam is now pending. All other items still avalible.

-- Barracuda

Yes, waiting for one other person who emailed me before you. I hope to hear from him soon. I'll let you know the status as soon as possible. I've moved this thread over to Here. Decided to merge the thread once I added two full AMD Athlon XP systems to the FS list.

Back