FS: TDI Indi-DVD 440n DVDRW

dilmonen

n00b
Only a few months old. I'm selling it to help cover the cost of getting an external USB 2.0 burner that's the slim line format instead.

I'm moving to a 'mini-pc' setup and won't have room for the regular sized drive.

Here's the page:

http://www.tdk.com/dvdburners/indidvd4xmulti.html

I have all the manuals and software and still have one blank DVDRW for it.

I paid $269 for it new and I'm hoping to get $129 plus shipping for it. I have 110 positive feedback on eBay if anyone is concerned about getting ripped off.

Please e-mail using the address in my sig.

Thanks!

Damien

bump.

no comments, no interest, no nothing?

come on, someone has to at least have a comment.

Oh wait, it's not brand new and therefore not [H]ard enough, right?

Will I ship before being paid for the item? No.

If I am sent a payment with PayPal I will ship as soon as the payment is received and if it has a confirmed address.

Or, if I get a cashier's check/money order I will ship when the payment clears.

If you need to see feedback for me, my eBay ID is 'mrjdamien' and I've got 110 positive, and only one negative. And that negative was from someone trying to rip me off.

I even contirbuted parts for one of the full system giveaways a couple of years ago that Steve did through Hypothermia.

Originally posted by dilmonen
Or, if I get a cashier's check/money order I will ship when the payment clears.

One of the cool things about cashier's checks and money orders is that you don't have to wait for them to clear because they are backed (financially) by the institution that issues them. That's why they work so well - it's the actual institution paying you, and not the person who is doing the buying, so you don't have to worry about them bouncing. Just a little useful info...

-SEAL

Originally posted by SEALTeamSix
One of the cool things about cashier's checks and money orders is that you don't have to wait for them to clear because they are backed (financially) by the institution that issues them. That's why they work so well - it's the actual institution paying you, and not the person who is doing the buying, so you don't have to worry about them bouncing. Just a little useful info...

-SEAL

I've actually gotten forged money orders and cashier's checks before when selling things through eBay before.

Maybe eBay just normally gets the lowest common denominator....

Back