FS: Thermalright HR-03 Plus

brysig228

Gawd
item is sold..

bought this for my 8800gts but when i got it, it was missing the rubber washer then i rma it and the vendor send me a new one and they say i don't have to return the first one so here it is i have no use for it so i'm just gonna sell it. didn't even took it out all i took from the box was the rubber washer. asking price $45 shipped to US only.

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

Interested.... the rubber washer goes where in relation to installation? In between card and cooler? I guess my only hesitation would be if there's a risk of frying my card WITHOUT said rubber washer ;)

-BD

Interested.... the rubber washer goes where in relation to installation? In between card and cooler? I guess my only hesitation would be if there's a risk of frying my card WITHOUT said rubber washer ;)

-BD

the washer is in between the cross back plate and the board. here's the installation procedure step 14 you'll see the rubber washer. you'll be able to make those out of a small tubing or thick rubber band i guess. http://www.thermalright.com/a_page/main_support_installation_hr03-plus.htm

new price is 40 bucks shipped in the continental US.

Back