FS:Thermalright SP94 (P4 heatsink) and other items.

pissboy

Gawd
Litronic Argus 2500 PCI to PCMCIA bridge. Allows the use of 2 pcmcia cards in a 3.5" drive bay. I forget the type names and all, but it'll fit 2 small cards, or one large and one small together. $30 shipped.

Gemini Cool Geforce4 GPU copper waterblock (NIB). I bought this for a project and never used it, so it is still new in box. It still has the protective plastic coating on the bottom as well. Has 3/8" fittings. $25 shipped.

**above waterblock will fit geforce 5900 with the nvidia stock cooler**

Gemini Cool AMD socket 462 CPU copper waterblock (NIB). Same thing as above, It still has the protective plastic coating on the bottom as well. Has 3/8" fittings. $25 shipped.

Matrox G200 MMS PCI Quad head video card. This is for card alone (no Y-cables). $50 without TV input, $150 with TV-input. I am getting some cables later on this month if you would like them with the cables. With cables the prices would be $100 and $200 respectively. I have 3 availible with TV input, and 2 without. Any not sold on here will be hitting Ebay. Prices are shipped.

The matrox cards have 4 gpus each and dedicated memory for each output. They have an onboard PCI to PCI bus (intel 21152) and act as 4 cards on that internal PCI bus. The matrox drivers allow for up to 4 cards per machine.

Will post more later, have traded online for a while. Paypal is preferred, money order less preferred, personal check is even less preferred. Please make me an offer if you dont like the prices.

heatware = pissboy
ebay = psyca

==sold==
Thermalright SP94 heatsink. Sells on newegg for $56.99 for heatsink alone. This is the best performing heatsink you can get for P4 (Socket 478 only). $40 shipped with 92mm fan.

Back