FS: TONS of [H]ard Ware + Water Cooling and Misc.stuff

will that maze work wiht an ultra-D?

When I bought it off of DangerDen it said specifically for the DFI LanParty. I honestly don't know. I could measure how far apart the mounting holes are. That would really be the only thing that would prevent it from working.

When I get home tonight I have to ship a few things and also I will take pics of the waterblocks and mobo.

JayP - not a problem

SpitFire - the mounting holes are exactly 3 1/2 inches apart. If you have 2 mounting holes on each side of the N.B. and they are 3 1/2 inches then it should work fine.

ok ill check later on today about the mounts, im going to my dad 2night and thats where the board is, TTT

Bump for a great seller!

dsc04035uw0.jpg

Updated the for sale thread, removed the Lian Li and PA120.2 because I decided to keep them. Will update in the future with a cheap case + powersupply, a classic chieftec case. Also I still need to take pics of the water blocks and mobo.

Bump, and reduced prices on what I have left. Still need to get pics up but camera was dead last night. Tonight I will be removing my fiance's computer into my old Lian Li and will place the Chieftec case up for sale.

Bump.
939 and Maze 4 video waterblocks may be pending

Also, somehow the 6600 gt got deleted from the list.

Back