FS: Toshiba e740 PocketPC w/ foldout keyboard

xram

Gawd
I just upgraded to a new IPAQ, and I've got to sell this so it doesn't end up going to waste. The wireless works beautifully - get the updated driver of off Toshiba's site for 802.1x security. It has the latest rom updates. The only problem I've found is that the battery release switch can be loose sometimes, but I'm sure that a small dab of superglue or locktite should keep it from accidentally being switched.

It comes with everything it originally came with - all cd's unopened (who uses them anyway?), cradle, usb, power supply, manuals... If I can find it, I'll even throw in an extra leather case with belt clip. I know it's here somewhere...

I'm asking $220 for the e740 with the keyboard. Plus $10 for shipping brings it to a neat $230. I'm not really looking for any trades at the moment, unless it's something that my credit card company would consider as payment. I have heatware under xram, ebay under xramnet, and my email is amarx at xram dot net. My paypal address is the same.

If you need any more info, feel free to email me or im me (andyroo3983).

e740_1.jpg

e740_2.jpg

e740_3.jpg

e740_4.jpg

bump

sony_clie - your pm box is full, but no dice on the lowball offer. btw, you're mistaken on the dell prices. the axim 3 is the one for $200, and it does NOT have integrated wireless.

Back