FS: Tualtin Celeron 1.4+mobo, 3x128 pc100, P3 500 Katmai+mobo + bonus!

TeknoZX

Weaksauce
IMG_0001.jpg

This is a Soyo TISU motherboard. It has onboard sound and it was good stuff back then. I might have the manual, might not. But anything you need you can get off their website. In it is a Celeron/Tualitin 1.4ghz cpu. Again, good stuff back then. Never been OC'd.

Ok, so for SURE I know the CPU is good. Motherboard, I'm not 100%. I used this setup for a few months before I scrapped it for a new system. I tried powering it up a week or so ago. It worked. Can't guarantee though. The 3 sticks of ram are generic pc100. They worked long ago fine but I suspect one of them might be bad. I'm pretty sure 2 sticks are good but which one? OR it could be that it was leaning in the memory slot. I tried to diagnose which stick was bad OR which slot was bad for a while. They all seems to work and not work. A seemingly bad stick or slot just needed a jiggle and it would run fine. So it could be that there are NO problems. But the CPU is 100% solid.

IMG_0003.jpg

Asus P2B-F mobo with a nice P3 500 Katmai in it. DId you know these were the first cpu's with Katmai New Instructions??!?!?!? This is an OG P3 500 cpu! Mobo and CPU should be good. Worked great long ago. It's been sitting in a drawer for a few years. Unfortunately, original fan is missing. I long forgot what happened but it seems I tried to jury rig up some dual fan replacement. I guess using super glue for one fan wasn't such a good idea back then.

IMG_0004.jpg

Bonuses! A sound card! No idea what kind. Pulled from uncle's computer. But working! Even comes with cable to connect optical drive!
Firewire card from Belkin. This baby is HOT like fire...wire...
250 watt generic PSU. This sucker was going strong when it was shoved into a drawer.

Ok, so I reckon $100 for the whole lot + shipping. I have NO idea what these go for or what a fair price would be. If $100 is too much, flame me back down to reality. Or if it's too cheap, hooray! Or name a price for an item! I prefer to sell the cpu and mobo's together but if you want to part, so be it. Bonus items are up to you. The PSU might increase shipping costs and/or if you don't need any of them...

Let me know if anyone has any interest in any items. Located in Los Angeles, 90006. I have no heatware rep but I have ebay rep. TeknoZX. I'm good for it!

No one has any interest in these? Someone take them off my hands!

I'll bump this 2 more times and consider it lost. Thanks for looking at least.

Back