FS: Two (2) tickets to Edgar Winter and Johnny Winter, this Fri, 3/6 - $80 for pair

GilmourD

[H]F Junkie
OK, boys and girls. I have a pair of tickets here that you may be interested in, but move quick because the show is this Friday night! I'm unable to go and nobody I know is interested.

Edgar Winter and Johnny Winter
Fillmore New York at Irving Plaza, 17 Irving Place, New York, NY
Friday, 3-6-09 at 8:00PM

As with all tickets for this show, the "seats" are General Admission.

LiveNation.com lists the show at $38.50 each ticket before taxes, fees, etc.

Here's the info for the show on their site.

These could be yours for $80 total ($40 each for two). Due to the show coming up so quickly, I'm only accepting local CASH pickup. I live in North Jersey by route 3, route 46, and route 17, so I can meet you somewhere nearby and make the exchange.

PM me if you're interested.

saw edgar winter's white trash spring '71 second billed to elp at the filmore east. saw johnny winter and (with rick derringer, not so much blues) at filmore, ritz, steve paul's scene and wagner college in 71-72. probably have changed their shows a tad since then.

saw edgar winter's white trash spring '71 second billed to elp at the filmore east. saw johnny winter and (with rick derringer, not so much blues) at filmore, ritz, steve paul's scene and wagner college in 71-72. probably have changed their shows a tad since then.

Probably, but I bet they're still pretty good these days. :p

Back