FS : Two 74gb Raptors

bandit390

[H]ard|Gawd
$150 each shipped or $290 shipped for both.

My ebay name is bandit390, 100% postive feedback for buying and selling.

bandit390 said:

just a note:

alot of people are going to be "iffy" on sending someone $155 first with that person (as yourself) not having any Heatware. can I assume that you dont/wont have a problem with shipping first to someone who's got a very good Heatware record?

oh well, good luck anyways. :)

What are the build dates on these drives....(for warranty purposes)

ozziegn said:
just a note:

alot of people are going to be "iffy" on sending someone $155 first with that person (as yourself) not having any Heatware. can I assume that you dont/wont have a problem with shipping first to someone who's got a very good Heatware record?

oh well, good luck anyways. :)

I understand, but not much I can do about that. As far as heatware. I could careless what anyone has. I could make alot of accounts and make myself look good.

Buy them here or they will sale on ebay. If theres anything else I can do to make if better for the buyer, let me know.

Toonage said:
What are the build dates on these drives....(for warranty purposes)

Bought from newegg sometime around december. I will post the exact build date when I get home to look at them.

You must be talking about this thread http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=45&threadid=1573431&enterthread=y

I would reply on there, but im not at home and dont have my password to login and reply, but I will reply with the same message I have here

Heres the cliff notes from that thread....

How come on your heat is says you are from VA?

Username shankman007
Email [email protected]
Location Arlington, VA

But your profile says Louisiana. I am just wondering

Answer: I dont have a heat account and never claimed I did. So why does some guy on a forum take my name and pull some randon heat account out of the air and say its me?

My username is not shankman007, thats not my email or location.

All the forums I visit have louisiana
Ocforums
HArdforum
anandtech
exriders
bluetraxx
atvconnection
and many more

Perhaps he thinks your shankman007 because your anandtech Profile says

Heatware: shankman007

So that means your not going to try to explain this?
bandit.jpg

Gotta admit it looks REAL suspicious.

I know it looks REAL suspicious. but what can I do about it? but edited the profile, which I cant because im at work. And for explaining, I dont see much point. No matter what I say, people will shoot it down with their lame comments.

If there is anything I can do to make the buyer better about the sell, ill do it. Maybe ill call you from my house which is a area code of 318, which happens to be a louisiana area code. If not they will sell on ebay.

u can drop the price down a bit and ship it to me first. the situation ur in is pretty bad lol

Why can't you edit the profile from work? You can post at HardForum.com but can't go to Forums.Anandtech.com? Why was it there in the first place? Does that Heatware account belong to you? If not, why would you ever put it in your profile?

first off read the fs/ft rules about posting a non-FREE e-mail address

secondly to make the buyers feel better about purchasing post some pictures

third anyone interested in buying give them your phone number so they can verify the address and such and speak to you.

just my .02 cents

Brando457 said:
first off read the fs/ft rules about posting a non-FREE e-mail address

hey bud when was the last time you hung out in these forums before today? That rule no longer applies.. there is a sticky on it
:p

HiJon89 said:
Why can't you edit the profile from work? You can post at HardForum.com but can't go to Forums.Anandtech.com? Why was it there in the first place? Does that Heatware account belong to you? If not, why would you ever put it in your profile?

I cant edit from work because I dont know the password, which is saved in outlook at home.

How it got there, I dont know and I don't have an heatware account.

I will try and gets pics in a couple of hours when I get home.

I too would be willing to buy one, if you could ship first. I have Heat, Head-Fi and Ebay feedbacks, PM me if interested.

Take this to a pm, If you have anything to comment on price use a PM that is why they are there

(18) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.
Dr.Evil

im not a follower.. i was just theorizing that you were gonna put them on ebay like you have been saying, esp after all this mess... thats all. good luck to you in your sale.. BUMP

I don`t think you need to mention e-bay here. Is this principle [Hard] to remember. ;)

Bump for what looks to be a decent deal for people without unreasonable expectations

you people posting links to other deals need to get a life and learn some respect for those people who are trying to sell their stuff.

man, I dont think I will ever understand why you people must do that crap. :mad:

well aside all the iffy stuff and thread crap... if you are willling to ship first then ill buy both of them... i have been new to the forums too and had to ship first for a while.. but once you establish yourself then you get peole to ship first..

hey remember me kevin? its me,rob brandons old friend, holy shit no way i met u in two different unrelated places. the world is small.

Aside from my thread crap, he STILL hasn't posted a legit email address... pretty risky either way... IPs can be very easily changed. I'd like to get into 4 Raptors.... but I just don't know

Back