FS: Two 8800 Ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmylanman

[H]ard|Gawd
UPDATE: Please make offers! I need money, my loss is your gain! PM me with reasonable offers, I will consider them all.

Heat: mrmylanman; I currently don't have many reviews, just to throw it out there. So if that bothers you all I can do is assure you I will make every effort to be quick and communicative. My job has pickups from FedEx every day, so hold me to it if shipping takes longer than a day or two past time of payment.

That aside... I have two 8800 Ultras for sale. Older cards, yeah, but they are in GREAT shape. When I first got them in December, they still had that new electronic smell. I bought them in December for folding, however that didn't quite pan out due to some personal reasons. So I really only used them for a couple weeks. I paid $250 for both of them, which may have been a little on the high end, but I'd be willing to part with them for $200. I listed it in the DC forum, but no one seems to want them. They really are just wasted here, and I want to get rid of them.

CIMG0008.jpg

CIMG0007.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0004.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Well, the GTS 250 (the rebranded 9800GTX+, if you get the GTS 250 with that chip and speed) is a more powerful folder that can be had for as little as a $100.

The GTX 470 and 480, according to anandtech.com, seem to be able to net about 3.5 times the points of current high end nvidia cards! :)

I'm looking for a sub $100 nvidia card for folding, but the newer cards run cooler and quieter. Nothing worse than a loud card whining 23.9999/7!

Well, the GTS 250 (the rebranded 9800GTX+, if you get the GTS 250 with that chip and speed) is a more powerful folder that can be had for as little as a $100.

The GTX 470 and 480, according to anandtech.com, seem to be able to net about 3.5 times the points of current high end nvidia cards! :)

I'm looking for a sub $100 nvidia card for folding, but the newer cards run cooler and quieter. Nothing worse than a loud card whining 23.9999/7!

Can I get a bump for a thread crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back