FS: Two blue 8GB Zunes, Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT 20090416: Please be sure you carefully read my post. Also, the unused Zune is still open to be bought. :D

EDIT 20090415: My used Zune is now sold, the unused Zune is payment pending. Cheers!

EDIT: Sorry, on my Curve and Opera Mini is difficult. Zune that was originally $100 is now $80, Zune that was $90 is now $70!

EDIT: Due to the silver-colored ring around the squircle on the Zune I use coming loose, I will drop the price on that Zune to see beginning of post. It's just a cosmetic thing, you can probably use a little dab of super glue or something to get it back in place. :) If you look at the last picture, you'll see it looks a little different. It's only loose on the right side.

Hey all, I have two blue 8GB Zunes I'm looking to sell for see beginning of post plus shipping (only a few dollars). I'd like to get one 16GB Zune. :p

On both of them, the buttons feel kind of funny, there isn't very much feedback all the time when you push certain directions. They function fine.

I ended up with two because I RMAed the first one, Dell shipped first and I never got around to shipping the original one back since the second one had the same problem.

I've only used one of them, but it's still in practically perfect condition, and the other one is like new.

The $100 Zune has the box complete with all accessories, never used. The $90 Zune is the one I used, I don't have any of the colored earbud cover things any more but the rest of the accessories will be included.

If you want to do some kind of trade+cash, let me know, I'm open. Heatware. Any questions, let me know.

EDIT: Payment via PayPal verified, USPS money order, or cashier's check. For a shipping quote, PM me your ZIP code. I'll include insurance.

This is posted on another forum, if by chance any conflict, I will go with the time stamps of the respective PMs.

EDIT 04/03/2009: Pics:

Zunes20090403-1.jpg

Zunes20090403-2.jpg

The blue underneath the LCD looks kinda wavy, that's just a reflection.

Zunes20090403-3.jpg

The blue underneath the LCD looks kinda wavy, that's just a reflection.
EDIT: I know it looks like there's a dent or something underneath the play/pause button, but it's also just a reflection.

Last edited:
im kinda confused. your selling 2 zunes and from the picture the 2nd is broken? looking for zunes for 2 sisters let me know. pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back