FS: TX Men's 300 series stainless steel watch with sapphire crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Gotta get rid of this bad boy, moved onto something bigger :D I've recieved a TON of compliments on this watch, and I must say, it really is a looker. The quality (for the price) is unmatched, and I really do stand behind that. I've gone through tons of watches, and this is one of my favorite ones i've had. With that being said, I currently have 6 and have no need for anymore. Plus I could use some money to help coushin the blow of the last purchase! Every man needs a nice watch!

http://www.amazon.com/TX-Perpetual-...1_87?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1272403289&sr=1-87

Condition: 9/10
Only thing worth mentioning is the minor scuffs at the bottom of the bracelet, which is common with almost every preowned watch. Besides that, it is damn near flawless. The crystal is untouched, the movement is perfect, and the case doesnt have a scratch on it. I will post detailed pictures up later tonight.

The amazon link provides all the information of the watch. Looking for $180 shipped anywhere in the US.

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump! for a fellow Watch-a-holic! That one is a pretty nice design!

you went with a BIG watch? what did you get, an Invicta Venom series? ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back