FS: Tyan AMD Dually with CPUs/RAM/HSFs/PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer[MoB]

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2008
That's right peeps, dang near ready to fold (or whatever).

Tyan Thunder K7 server board. http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk7.html
AMD 2000+ MP CPUs (1 pair true MPs)
Coolermaster HSF CU base on AU sink (1 pair)
1 GIG ECC PC3200 (512mb X 2)
Antec 510w PP-510D
1 Brand new Horde Tshirt

I can take pics or screen shots if requested.

$375 shipped and insured. tsknowles at cox dot net or forum PM.
Paypal or money order only.

thats sweet i wish i could justify that right now. i would be better served getting an x2 or opty right now but that would be seriously cool.

Is this the revision with 4/8 pin support or just 20 pin main connector? The earlier ones are known for their tendency to melt/burn the 20 pin connector... :eek:

Looks like a really sweet deal, I might have to look into this...

unhappy_mage said:
Is this the revision with 4/8 pin support or just 20 pin main connector? The earlier ones are known for their tendency to melt/burn the 20 pin connector... :eek:

Looks like a really sweet deal, I might have to look into this...

Thanks for the question. This one has the 24 pin and 8 pin power connectors. It's a rock.

What size is the shirt? Willing to sell it alone?

Does the computer come with or without a case? I just thought of someone who is looking for a computer and might be interested in this.

MN Scout said:
What size is the shirt? Willing to sell it alone?

Does the computer come with or without a case? I just thought of someone who is looking for a computer and might be interested in this.
It is a XXL. Sorry, I really don't want to sell it alone.

I will include the case it is in if someone wants it. It is a old Micron Millennia case. It's not pretty, but it has plenty of room and decent cooling. Two of the three 92mm fans currently in the case need to be replaced. They rattle for a while and then run fine once they "warm up".
Like I said, the case is not included in the price, but I will provide it to whoever buys the dually if they want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back