FS: uBer l33t case, Crucial DDR, Heatshrink, Solder gun, Celeron, mATX case, 40x CD

phasmatis_nox

[H]ard|Gawd
I’ve got some various goods for sale, they’ve been accumulating around here and it’s time to clean up. If you have a good gaming video card, drop me a line. I might trade, depending on the card, with cash as needed. All prices are shipped with delivery confirmation, except as noted. Items which require an AS bag will
be shipped in one. These prices are somewhat flexible, if you want to make me an offer. Lowballs and threadcrapping just aren’t nice.

Email- phasmatisnox(I HATE SPAM)charter.net
AIM- Phasmatis Nox
Heatware here
CC & Non-CC Paypal Accepted

That said, here are the items:

uBer 133T Case
Oh man. I bought this on ebay cause it was so dang leet, but then I found out that the motherboard I wanted to put in it was the wrong spec. Man, this case is so leet. I want to use it, but I unfortunately don't have the hax skills to make it fit my motherboard. It is flex ATX spec, and man is it leet. Man, I feel the need to say the word leet again. It's just so friking cool. No PSU.
l33t_beon1.jpg
l33t_beon2.jpg

l33t_beon7.jpg
l33t_beon4.jpg

l33t_beon5.jpg

Also: http://www.phasmatisnox.com/for_sale/l33t_beon6.jpg, http://www.phasmatisnox.com/for_sale/l33t_beon3.jpg
Man, so uber leet! See? Oh man, teh leetness is overly leet. Oh man, so leet. I would feel bad charging too much for this case since I got it for a good deal- I'll pass it along to the lucky winnar for only $20 plus shipping. Man. So 1337. If you want to figure shipping to you, my zip if 01569

Heatshrink tubing
I have some heatshrink tubing for sale. This stuff is 0.75" dia, and will fit over molex plugs. I also have some smaller stuff, which is nice to use if the end of the larger stuff doesn't look as nice. It usually does, but if you've never done it before you can mess up sometimes. You can also use it if you don't want to go over the end of the molex, just to terminate the Flexo or whatever you're using. I also have some supamassive 2" stuff that will fit over the 20-pin ATX connector. It won't shrink to the size of the wires, but a piece of the 0.75" stuff will. (This may require cutting a V in the large stuff) I don't have a pic of doing a 20 pin connector. Note that the smaller tubing in the pictures is white, but I have black also. Your choice. NOTE: I have a VERY VERY limited supply of the huge stuff. VERY.
heatshrink_1.jpg
heatshrink_2.jpg

heatshrink_3.jpg
heatshrink_4.jpg

0.375(3/8)" stuff- $0.15 per inch
0.75(3/4)" stuff= $0.20 per inch
Humongous 2" stuff - $0.50 per inch

(Please- no paypal for purchases on just tubing. Paypal fees suck)

Continued on next post

100 watt soldering gun
It gets the job done, especially where a lot of heat is needed. Quick heatup time! Black. Could use a new tip. I'll throw in some free solder to get you started. A new tip would probably be a good idea. Comes with the box! [COLOR] $10 shipped.[/COLOR]
solderinggun.jpg

433mHz Celeron chip and cooler
Served me well for years. The cooler is a coolermaster, black anodized HSF, 3-pin connector w/tach. Quiet! Socket 370.
$20 shipped.
433proc_cooler.jpg

(2) 32mb SDRAM SODIMMS (laptop memory)These are guaranteed working, not sure if they're PC100 or PC133. I pulled them out of my brother’s Thinkpad when I popped some 64mb’s in for him. I’d like to get $15 shipped for both, or $9 shipped each.
SODIMMs.jpg

A nifty Micro-ATX case +/- PSU
Quality case, it has rolled edges and stuff, not like the cheap ones that cut you up every time you want to go inside. Has two 5.25” bays, two 3.5” bays. The 3.5” bays are removable by taking out a screw. It will also fit Flex-ATX boards. Sides and top are separate. I see some good mod potential in this case! I have a Micro-ATX PSU which I can sell with it, or without. I suspect it to be 180W, the label isn’t clear. I’m asking $20, or $30 with the PSU. Price is before shipping. Send me your zip code if you want to calculate shipping. Mine is 01569 and the case weighs about 13.5lbs without the PSU, and 16lbs with. Add 2lbs for packaging.
isometric.jpg

Lots more pics: http://www.phasmatisnox.com/images/mATX

40X CD-ROM
Not much to say here. Generic, working system pull. Made by LG. Asking $13 shipped.
cdrom.jpg

-Sold-

512mb PC133 SDRAM SOLD!!!
One stick of 512MB SDRAM. CL2. The chips are Infineon HYB39S256800DT-7. Want to add some bite to that older machine? Pop this in! Used, very good condition. Guaranteed to be non-DOA. The reason I am selling this is because I can't use it.
I bought it to go into a really old system I'm modding, but it turns out that the older motherboard can't even recognize this much RAM. So it has to go!SOLD!!!.

ALUMINUM 120mm, 120VAC Toyo Fan. SOLD!!!
NICE. The body of this fan is actually made from Aluminum. VERY cool looking,
as you can see. I tried it out and it pushes a TON of air! This is 110VAC, same
stuff coming out of the wall. You’d have to do a very simple wiring job, but
it’d be that much less load on your PSU. Made by Toyo Fan. SOLD!!!
I know some people will be curious after it's sold to here's a link to the pic: http://www.phasmatisnox.com/images/al_fan.jpg

Flopp-ay drive
Again, not much to say, generic, working system pull. Asking $8 shipped. SOLD!
No pic- not much to see, just your standard, generic, beige floppy.

Crucial PC2100 DDR RAM.
Here we have one stick of nice high quality RAM. Crucial makes some of the best RAM around. This was used for a few months in my parental machine, but they don't need it at all, and neither do I, so it's for sale. Non-DOA guaranteed.
http://www.phasmatisnox.com/for_sale/crucial_ddr.jpg
SOLD

433mHz Celeron chip and cooler

do you think this processor will work on an intel motherboard with a LX chipset?

Back