FS: unlocked 2600, NF7-S, gfx cards, DDR, FlightSim2k4, SNL DVDs, etc | WTB PCI-E GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump please, i want a new gfx card! i want to sell things! EDIT: i also need a soundcard. give me offers for purchase or trade!

PM's replied, all.. TTT

::edit::

ah well, couldn't hurt to try. gl selling your opty; thanks for looking.

Saw your post on my thread.

Checked out your stuff, but I think I'm good, sorry.

Thanks for looking at mine though.

:)

excuse me wardozer. you PM'd me in a bit of a fuss because you are bothered by my hesitance to let go of such a rare part; fine. i made a mistake. i at the time did not know for sure whether it would fit on a new mobo of mine and simply got flustered and said i wasn't 100% sure but that i would get back to you quickly about it, and that it was all but yours in the mean time. now, the PMing was enough, as you were not exactly polite.. but reporting my thread to administration, lying to them about me "raising" my prices (i said shipping wasn't included in the prices.. adding shipping isn't raising prices), and on top of that, posting in my thread about such an arbitrary thing with the intent of getting me into some sort of trouble.. that is just crossing the line. honestly, why would you do that? you are now well into your mid twenties.. by now one would assume you would have developed some sort of mutual respect for your peers, and out of that, you would treat others with courtesy. however unfortunately you decided to lash out instead, and i honestly can't say i understand why.. but there is no place for that in my thread.

there is absolutely no need to be rude.

::edit::

addressing your response, why would Locutus have mentioned price hiking to me if you hadn't reported it? where would he possibly have heard or seen about it if not from you?

i have it straight from Locutus that there was quite simply no infraction (his exact words). please leave it alone.

What kinds of trades would you consider for that PSU? I've got 2x256MB of good, old-school BH-5 RAM, but I don't know if that's of any use to you...

bump. PMs replied!

mavalpha: that ram sounds awesome, but i don't have any application for 2x256 sticks. i'm sorry. as i've already stated elsewhere, i could really use a decent (~audigy 2zs, maudio rev, along those lines) sound card. i'm really open about trading, i just don't have anything else that i can think of off of the top of my head that i could use.. just offer away, and i'll let you know :)

PRICE DROP AGAIN

to the top. some of this crap is going to have to go to ebay soon.. don't make me do that please. i hate ebay.

I'm interested by your xms ddr kit , do you ship to france? heatware and ebay under jeddaye ( over 1000+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back