FS: Unlocked ATI Sapphire XT850Pro (AGP) & 1GB PC3200 OCZ Plat. Rev. 2 (TCCD chips)

anths

Limp Gawd
I have been using my laptop so much lately that I haven't even turn on my desktop in a long while - so I am going to sell it off.

AGP Sapphire Radeon XT850Pro 256MB UNLOCKED to 850XT. CARD ONLY!

Currently it is flashed back to the 850Pro bios which left all the pipes unlocked but dropped the clocks back down. I have it in a Antec Aria case so heat was a big issue and higher clocks just weren't helping. I did run the card at XT PE speeds for awhile with NO ARTIFACTS AT ALL! The heat inside the case was bothering me though so I flashed it back. No problems at all - just a small case and I never cleaned up the wires to improve airflow.

1GB (2x512MB matched pair) OCZ Platinum Rev. 2 RAM pulled from my system. They run flawlessly and are still under the lifetime warranty that OCZ provides. I've personally only had them to 220Mhz @ 2-2-2-5 on stock vDimm but I know TCCD goes higher than that. TCCD chips are rated at 250Mhz so they should hit at least that. However, I give no guarentees other than what they are rated at which is PC3200 2-2-2-5.

Pictures available upon request.

Asking Prices:
XT850Pro - $175 + shipping
Ram (2x512MB)- $95 shipped

Trades:
Nvidia 6800GT 256MB or higher - AGP ONLY. Giving the rest of my computer to my nephew as a linux box but he wants to dual boot to windows for games - hence Nvidia only! ATI and Linux just aren't friendly enough yet.

References in the sig.

The video card and ram should be pending to me for a cross trade. As soon as I get my G5 in the deal will be going through. He just hasn't updated his thread to show this.

Well I got the X850 and OCZ and the X850 did indeed take the X850XT bios with no issue and the ram does 230mhz 2-2-2-5 2.8v for me : )

Back