FS [US48]: All Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkedFire

[H]ard|Gawd
For Sale [US48]

You must meet the 100 post requirement to participate. Please follow the forum rules before posting or sending PM's. I will ignore your PM's if you do not meet the requirements. Please provide your Heatware for reference.

I can ship USPS flat rate, so I can offer some nice deals if you want several items. Feel free to ask for combo discounts!

I am looking to move these items quickly, so make some offers. I need to clean my computer room up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD:
Sound Blaster SB1500, Card Only, PCI-E 1x: $50.00 Shipped (1 Available)

Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2V, motherboard/IO shield only, LGA1150 socket
Likes to reboot instead of shutting down, occasionally. Can become annoying, so recommended for an always on system. Never checked to see if it was the PSU.

Nvidia GTX760, 2GB, PCI-E

Intel Pentium G3258 Anniversary, CPU only, not overclocked, LGA1150 Socket

MSI A78M-E45, motherboard/IO shield only, FM2+ socket and AMD A6-5400 (AS540K0KA23HJ), CPU, No Cooler, FM2 socket

Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB DDR3-1600 UDIMM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you get is what is listed above. Prices negotiable. Prices INCLUDE Shipping. Please contact me with any questions you may have. If you don't respond within 12 hours I will move onto the next interested buyer.

Shipped Via USPS or UPS, Within The 48 States Only.

Heatware: SparkedFire
Payment Method Is PayPal Before Shipment.
****Your Item Will Be Shipped The Business Day After Purchase, however hard drives may take an additional day to process for full scrubbing and testing.****
You Will Be Sent A Tracking Number The Day It Ships.

All Items Work And Are Not Defective Or Damaged. No Refunds Unless Item Is Defective And Returned Within 7 Days.

Thanks For Looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back