FS: [US48] AT&T Samsung Focus S, Verizon Mifi, GoFlex 500GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkedFire

[H]ard|Gawd
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verizon Mifi 4510L Mobile Hotspot: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
-Includes hotspot, USB cable, power adapter, box and original documentation. No UPC. No SIM
-Have pulled over 24Mbps Down with this baby on Verizon 4G LTE.
-Small crack on plastic front.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seagate GoFlex: SOLD
-500GB 2.5" portable drive with USB 2.0 adapter.
-Other adapters can be purchased separately for USB 3.0 or ESATA.
-Drive and USB cable only.
-Warranty Expires November 2012.
AT&T Samsung Focus S: SOLD
-Inclues retail box, power adapter, USB cable, original unused headphones. No SIM.
-Like new condition.
-16GB storage, 8MP camera.
-Always used with a screen protector and case.
-Very thin and light.
-Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
-May have a firmware issue where the WiFi randomly drops out, but I always had it on cellular data.
-Link to AT&T

What you get is what is listed above. Prices negotiable. Prices INCLUDE Ground Shipping. Please contact me with any questions you may have. If you don't respond within 24 hours I will move onto the next interested buyer.

Shipped Via UPS, Within the 48 states only.

Heatware: SparkedFire
Payment Method Is PayPal Before Shipment.
Your Item Will Be Shipped The Business Day After Purchase.
You Will Be Sent A Tracking Number The Day It Ships.

All Items Work And Are Not Defective Or Damaged. No Refunds Unless Item Is Defective And Returned Within 7 Days.

Thanks For Looking

Last edited:
good prices on your items, if I had the money I'd buy the Mifi and the USB drive. Bump for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back