FS: Used GPU's, 1070, 1080, 3080 couple new as well

klinkman

[H]ard|Gawd
Heat: Klinkman
Payment method: Whatever you prefer

Purging the office of some older machines. I will probably be updating, adding, removing as i work through my boxes of stuff.
I will list two prices, first one local pickup, second will include shipping etc. If you are local we can meet up at a police station or similar

Things im looking for trade wise:
- Gift cards, amazon, maybe bestbuy, whatever, let me know what ya got

For sale
used GPU's: just cards, no boxes. will be professionally boxed and shipped with insurance

1x GTX 1080 oem - $420/$450obo
Pulled from an alienware tower, works great. Blower style card, no mining, just cad and 3D work

1x GTX 1070 FE - $325/$355 obo
Also pulled from an alienware tower but was an aftermarket purchase so it looks like a normal 1070 FE. works great

------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD pending payment 1x GTX 1080 ti Hybrid - $500/$550 SOLD pending payment
Pulled from my personal work machine. This is the EVGA 1080ti founders edition hybrid, the one with the attached 120mm AIO cooler. Served me well, moved to a 3000 series to play with some rtx stuff

SOLD 1x RTX 3080 EVGA XC3 Ultra Gaming (non-LHR) - $1150/$1200 SOLD
Model: 10g-p5-3885-kr . $$ ouch, i know, but less then any others i found. This is out of my home gaming rig that i never have time to enjoy. Great card, is registered to me on evga with 780 or something days left on warranty. I didnt mine on the card and barely gamed on it. Runs great and looks new. This is the "red lip" version if you care.

SOLD 1x EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (non-LHR) - $800/$850 SOLD
Model: 08g-p5-3767-kr . Decided not to make new gaming boxes this year. This is from microcenter and was not registered yet. It is BNIB .

SOLD 1x EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming - $1600/$1650 SOLD
Model: 12g-p5-3967-kr . This might disappear from listing when i get home and check date on receipt, if it is still in return window i will return to microcenter and make some random person's day! Same story as above, the build just isnt happening. Never opened or registered.

(edit: cleaned up the thread a bit)

Last edited:
If I already didn't have a 3000 series, this is where I'd be buying. Good deal for someone.

Back