FS: Vaio Z 12, Asus V2s, 4GB DDR2 Laptop Ram, Windows 7 Pro Retail

WStokes

Weaksauce
Adding more goodies, PM offers or questions. The system is still up and running so let me know if you want me to take a screenshot of any tests.

Local Pickup if you are near 19085 - Villanova PA. Will ship to Continental US.

P6T Deluxe V1 - $170 Shipped
Pretty much same thing as the V2 but this has SAS ports, which can be used as regular SATA ports as well so I honestly dont know if the V2 was necessarily an upgrade.

i7 920 D0 - Batch 3849B202 - $190 Shipped

Will run 4.2ghz easily on air, idles a bit warm but I think it could be pushed to 4.4 with proper cooling. I never really saw the need to run it that high 24/7, usually had it at 3.6 in the summer 3.8 in the winter.

Items to be sold once I sell at least the processor or MB.

OCZ Gold 6gb (3x2gb) DDR3 1600 (PC3-12800) - $65 Shipped

Scythe Mugen 2 - 1366 Air Cooler - $25 Shipped

[

Next is the Asus V2s A1, it is in beautiful condition. Only minor wear on the corners, can get more pics if anyone wants. This is an awesome little laptop with core 2 duo and dedicated graphics, very nicely built as well. Its got a lot of features - HDMI, eSata Webcam(not the greatest webcam). Really only lacking a faster HD and more ram. Battery life isnt the best either, around 2 hours on light usage. Asking $350 Shipped OBO. (currently looking for Vista recovery CD but current install is clean)

Brand ASUS
Model V2S-A1
Operating System Windows Vista Business
CPU Type Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.20GHz
Screen 14" WXGA+ (1440x900)
Memory Size 2GB DDR2
Hard Disk 160GB 5400rpm
Optical Drive DVD Super Multi
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS
Video Memory 256MB
Communication Modem, Gigabit LAN and WLAN
Card slot 1 x Express Card
Dimensions 13.3" x 9.6" x 1.2-1.4"
Weight 5 lbs.
Fingerprint reader
Trusted Platform Module
Intel Active Management Technology
Intel Turbo Memory: 1GB
WLAN 802.11a/g/n Wireless LAN
Bluetooth Yes
Ports
Card Slot 1 x Express Card
USB 3
IEEE 1394 1
Video Port 1 x S-Video, 1 x HDMI
Other port 1 x eSATA
Audio Ports 1 x Microphone jack; 1 x Headphone jack
Card Reader 8-in-1 card reader
Webcam 1.3 mega pixel(swivel)
Battery 6-cell lithium ion

Vaio Z (z12) - Specs below ----SOLD---
Brand new in box. I was going to replace my Envy14 with this but I think the envy is more than adequate for what I need. This is the Z12 which is almost identical to the newer Z13 models with the exception of the updated processors . If you are looking to buy this I am sure you know all about it.

Model: VPCZ122GX/B
Screen Size: 13.1"
Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 900
Memory: 4GB DDR3
Capacity: 128 GB SSD(64GBx2 in RAID 0)
Operating Systems: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
Processor Class: Core i5-520M
Processor Speed: 2.40GHz
GPU/VPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Video Memory: 1GB VRAM
Optical Drive Type: DVDRW

Sealed Retail copy of Windows 7 Professional.$150 Shipped. ----SOLD---

Crucial 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 667 PC5300 laptop Kit. $45 Shipped.-----Ram Sold------

Also have a dell power brick that was for a D630, not sure what else it would work for but its yours for the cost of shipping. Or free local pickup. -----Power Brick Gone----

Dont have Heat or much ebay feedback but here is my ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=wcs531&ftab=AllFeedback
Paypal accepted unless sold locally then cash. Items will be shipped via USPS to the continental US, please no international requests.

Thanks

Last edited:
Haha Thanks machewwa. I am taking offers at this point so you never know. The only problem i see with this notebook *maybe* is the limited storage(if you plan on gaming) and the need to upgrade to 8gb. Other than that it is still the same piece of art is has always been.

Back