FS: VapoChill LS new in box, etc

jinu117

[H]ard|Gawd
Long story short, I got vapochill LS from Frozen CPU a little over a month ago only to see shipping damaged item (cosmetic). I returned it and than they returned it to me with separate shipment of side panel (blue color... don't they listen?) This time, Fedex even did better job of damaging it where it won't turn on. FrozenCPU acknowledged my frustration and asked Vapochill in denmark to ship me a new one. It came in about a week ago and I haven't opened the box. So it is basically brand new vapochill LS black for (s939, s478) with about month and half less warranty. This time they shipped it real good (they crated outside in wood).

vapoinbox.JPG

I am letting go of this brand new unopened vapochill LS for very discounted price of $750+shipping Now $700 + Shipping. (I plan to double box this if the cost isn't obnoxious)

Also in my possesion now is vapochill LS blue dress up kit. letting it go for $50 + shipping.

I also have matching case (lian-li PC65Black -the one with 120mm fan in front) that has been modified to fit vapo LS or prommy. It also has top 120mm fan slot holesawed by me to put VGA cooling with H2O loop. Case itself I will let go for $100 + shipping in original box.

If you want matching H2O set for the above case for GPU, I have maze4 GPU acetal top, MCP 350, BIX. I could let the GPU cooling setup for $90 more to case pre installed if you wish.

LILIFRONT.JPG

EXCUSE MY GREASY FINGER :p

LILISIDE1.JPG

LILISIDE2.JPG

LILITOP.JPG

E-mail: jinwpark(at)yahoo(dot)com OR jinwpark(at)charter(dot)net
Heatawre/E-bay ID: jinu117

Feel free to PM me for questions, offers, etc. E-mail is fine too.

mmmmmm.... vapo-chill
drool :)

sweet setup you have there good luck with the sell

Price on vapo down to $700+ shipping. Few more days here and it is heading e-bay.

Back