FS: Vapochill, P4PE, P4 1.8A, Corsair XMS, GF 4200 $400!!! *NY Pickup Only*

he46570

Weaksauce
For sale, the following items:

Vapochill Classic system. Has mounting kit for P4 chips. Fully working, cools like a dream to -20 degrees Celcius with my P4 1.8A running at 2.4. Some minor points - the front bezel clips were unbelievably fragile, and I've placed screws in a few places so that it can be screwed on. You wouldn't be able to tell once hte case is fully assembled, anyway.
Case includes 12cm Evercool aluminium fan and Vantec multifunction panel (though I think the fan controller is busted...)
It's about 12 months old, purchased new, and has not been topped up (though performance certainly hasn't declined in that time). Uses the stock gas, and I heard other types of gas really improve performance...

Asus P4PE Deluxe mobo

P4 1.8A, the classic overclocker. With this system I managed to run 2.4 stable.

Corsair 512Mb XMS PC2700 module

Geforce 4200. It definitely has S-video output, but I don't think it has video input. Comes with a pre-mounted
Zalman fanless cooler which works beautifully.

Essentially the only things you need to make this a complete system is a power supply and HD.

So why is this an amazingly great deal? Well, because I'm a lazy bastard and I can't be bothered separating it, and so take advantage of my laziness to get a fantastic price. So, conditions are:
  • Has to pick-up from my place in NYC *I will NOT ship not matter how much you beg*
  • I will NOT separate (essentially because I'm a lazy bastard, see above)
  • Pick-up times are evenings in the next few days say 7 to 10pm, I'd like to sell this before Thursday if possible
  • Location of items is Upper West Side (113th St & Broadway)
  • If you live interstate/out of town and want a NY buddy to pick-up, I don't care as long as you also arrange local payment
  • Price is firm, it's already rock bottom
  • No trades please. I say again, NO TRADES PLEASE.

In case you're wondering, reason for sale is that I'm changed to a AMD-based system and didn't want the hassle of the Vapochill (lazy bastard syndrome again). I got sick of the 3 minute wait on boot-up in order for the processor to get to -5 degrees Celcius...

Questions welcome.

Found a pic...

IMG_1809 (Small).JPG

haha very funny.

To sweeten the deal, I'll also chuck in a Sony 140E CD writer (internal). It's already mounted in the Vapo, and I can't be bothered to remove it...

Bump for a good deal. I'd be all over this if I wasn't on the opposite side of the country.

It's in the title - but for your sake, I'll repeat it. $400 for the WHOLE LOT.

I'm with other folks, if I wasn't on the WEST Coast, I'd be all over this. I've never even seen a Vapochill system, let alone thought I'd see one at a decent price. If it was $400 shipped, I'd do Pay Pal to make it mine! :(

GLAD BAGS PWN Bump :-D Vapochills Are awsome someone should pick this up its a great deal

Holy crap that is a good price. If I lived anywhere remotely near you I would be all over this.

as others have stated ..if I wasnt in Montana and a smidge closer to yuh ..I'd buy that bad boy from you :mad:

Offer shipping with the unit -

should be about 55 pounds shipping weight, and $20 additional for good packaging.

I bet it sells within an hour :p

Trouble is that these units are #@&^ heavy, and also quite fragile. Plus I don't have appropriate packing materials.... to get it professionally packed and shipped would cost a bomb unless anyone has any bright ideas.

shit dude if you had a a64+ block for ur vapochill i would have brought it am in brooklyn

Sorry, want to sell complete (as per the original listing). But you know and I know you could sell the remaining parts for well over $200...

I am in Nj and I have to meet my mom in a couple of weeks in that area (105th street between columbus & Amsterdam Ave) Would you sell the case only?

Tell you what - I'll sell the case only for $300. I think that's pretty fair. Otherwise $350 for the whole lot.

I am from orange county and got tied up w/ work, but I want to buy your stuff. How we can arrange payment then I will pick it up either this tuesday or next.

Oh, one more thing. All the manual and acessories I guess all still there right?(ie. heater assemblies for mobo, grease for cpu socket etc.) The reason is that I plan to mount it to my AMD3700 system. I know that I have to change the mounting to AMD64/socket 754.

This is still available - price has now DROPPED to $300 total!!! That's for everything, case, mobo, P4 and all. I'm sick of this lying around the house, and I want to get it out ASAP.

Back