FS: Video Card Extravaganza and AMD System

vck6v3

Weaksauce
I have a couple of items for sale from a system part out:

XFX 7800GT: 40 Shipped
This card is bone stock. It comes with the component cable adapter, CDs, Manuals, and a few games.

Reference 7800GT with Zalman VF-900Cu: 40 Shipped
When I bought this card it was branded 3D Fuzion, but it was just a reference 7800GT. I replaced the stock cooler with a ::Edit:: Zalman VF-900Cu. It comes with some fliers, its component cable breakout adapter, and power adapter. Not pictured: It will also come with a Zalman Fanmate 2.

Both 7800GTs: 75 Shipped
Both video cards were used together in SLI in the A8N-SLI Deluxe listed below. Both cards were used until this July.

BFG 8800 GT OC with Thermaltake DuOrb: 100 shipped SOLD
This was a card bought December 2007 but I replaced it with a GTX 260. I have all the original items (cables, adapters, CDs, manuals) including the box. I have replaced the cooler with a Thermaltake DuOrb. The sale also includes all the DuOrb mounting hardware as well as the factory BFG cooler and its screws. Here is a picture of the card and its accessories.

AMD64 4000+ Socket 939 + A8N-SLI Deluxe + 2x1GB Corsair memory: 120 Shipped SOLD
These parts were used together along with both 7800GTs listed above
It comes with:
>> AMD64 4000+ Socket 939 processor with AMD factory heatsink and Manual
>> 2x1GB Corsair Value Select DDR Memory: VS1GB400C3
>> ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe with CD, Manual, Firewire expansion Slot, USB + Game expansion slot, and the I/O Shield

I prefer to sell all of this together for the price above, but I am willing to part out this bundle and sell the items individually. PM me offers for the separate components.

Here is a summary picture. I can send more detailed pictures upon request

I will be happy to provide more information and pictures upon request. For payment options I prefer paypal, but will accept money orders.

Bump for nice 8800 set up... had the exact same thing at one point

Back