FS: Video Card, sounds cards, Antec Fusion

CrimandEvil

Dick with a heart of gold
Cleaning up around the house and decided I want to upgrade my video card. :)

First off, unless noted I include shipping to the 48 CONUS. I accept non-CC Paypal too, ship using USPS Priority Mail.

Unless noted, everything is bare hardware only but all tested to work. And, of course, OBO is also accepted.

EVGA 7900GS (PCIe) - $30 shipped
Awesome card but the heatsink is a bit too noisy for me.

Intel E2180 Pentium Dual Core 2.0 Allendale - SOLD
It is OCed, I am running it at, an easy, 2.6Ghz (fsb 1066) but I've never run it higher then 2.8 (stable with a Thermalright SI-128). I want to upgrade to an Athlon X4. :)

Zotac mITX 9300 D-E ITX - SOLD
Awesome board, Mini ITX. Comes with the Wifi module, mounting bracket and I/O shield. If you need SATA cables, let me know. :)
Newegg page: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813500022
Antec Fusion (v1) - $90 + shipping
This is the first version, with the VFD. Doesn't come with a PSU and it has some slight wear and tear (average PC case stuff though) but everything works great and it looks very good. Shipping will be from 80303

Last edited:
Bump looking for a cheap vid card for an old dell, and weighing the options.

Another bump. Those chaintech cards were great. I wish they still sold them.

Bumpers. Thanks!

Totally. It was one of the best sounding cards I've ever owned. :)

Is it the silver or the black version of the fusion? Does it come with the remote?

Is it the silver or the black version of the fusion? Does it come with the remote?

It's the first version, it's silver and has a VFD and it doesn't come with a remote (but I do have a spare MCE remote that I can throw in for a little bit more). PM me for details if interested, :)

I'll break up the string of CE's posts and interrupt here. :p (Free bump, too. ;))

I'll give you a bump by posting something totally off topic: great game between the Giants and Cowboys last night! :) :cool: :D

Back