FS: Video Cards, CPUs Mobos, DSLR and more

nintari

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipping to Continental US only

Payments accepted via paypal

Items typically shipped within one business day, shipping via FedEX express

Heatware under nintari

Not looking for any trades at this time.

no low ballers

Camera equipment

Canon t4i DSLR package $675shipped

Bought this camera because I got tired of using my phone camera all the time and my fiancee got in to doing modeling shows so needed something to keep up. I also wanted to learn more about photography and it was fun to use the times I did use it. I got some nice pictures with it in the time I have had it.

I purchased this just over a year ago and it was used 5 times total lol Camera and lenses are in mint condition and I have all the original boxes manuals and etc for the camera and lenses. Now she no longer does the modeling and I have a much better phone camera so... oh well I can use the money more :D

included in package:

Canon t4i camera
Canon 18-55mm lens (std basic lens)
Canon 55-250 zoom lens (std basic lens)
Canon 50mm 1.4f lens
32 & 2x 16GB Class 10 SD cards
UV filter
Camera bag that easily holds everything (except the tripod lol)
1 battery
Battery Charger
MX 2000 Tripod (not pictured)

WP_20140911_18_45_53_Raw_zpsfea7d429.jpg

Video Cards

Asus Geforce GTX 770 Direct CUII OC BNIB $230shipped

Bought and never opened, outside of the return period....

Sapphire VaporX 280x SOLD!

Motherboards

coming soon

Motherboard CPU Memory Bundles

Last edited:
PMs replied to, been a busy busy weekend have to pressure wash my home, and prep surfaces to paint... such a fun job to do by yourself lol.

Going through stuff now to get the boxes matched up with serial numbers, then will post pics. It's been a long tiring day though and I need rest (and money to make up for all the stuff I am buying to do this job lmao)

I now regret my decision to paint my home on my own lmao

mostly the rain pissing me off but what can I do?

anyway finally took time out to grab some pics and put them up, any questions feel free to ask!

sore as hell had to build a 16' x 4' deck by myself on my front porch roof today just so I could safely use a ladder to paint the gable and underside of the roof trim (due to height and weird angles of that roof I cant just put a ladder and paint :( )

But the good news is this will save me form having to rent a bucket lift at $268 /day + tax deposit and delivery lol

Anyway bump as I go to bed tired and sore

Got the entire front of my house painted and done, going to take a break from busting my ass every night so I can focus back on other things such as this FS thread.

Have to pay off CC balances now from supplies bought for the painting so dropped some prices.

pulled the other 6 cards out and got them all boxed up again (so cards match serial numbers on the box)

:( another day, the few PMs I got in the past few days have been answered but no luck

posted example video, been testing each card out and have to upload videos

PMs replied to

gotta love this season, come down with a bad cold / chest cold

Back