FS: Volume's PC Games Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volume

2[H]4U
PayPal verified buyers only. Will not ship outside of continental U.S.
Buyer pays their choice of shipping (USPS, UPS, or FedEx).
Asking price for full collection of the below games is $20
You're welcome to make me an offer for individual or a couple games, but honestly you'll pay just as much in shipping so it wouldn't be worth it.

If you have any questions regarding cd-key registration status, feel free to PM me and I will look for you. I did my best to NOT include any games in this sale for which I claimed a cd-key that's tied to my name. The only exceptions are Starcraft, Diablo2, and Warcraft. I have those keys tied to my Battle.net account just so I don't need discs to play, but I *think* you can still play their multplayer since they use the OLD b-net. The others are the GFWL titles: Fallout3 and Witcher. You may have to use your own creative *special* methods to play those as they have been registered to a GFWL account.

Condition: Please assume "average, used" condition for game packaging. Some of these look practically new, some of them have some dings. As far as the discs go, they all play perfectly fine and I'm always careful with my games! I make no guarantees as to the completeness of the game box, just that it contains a manual and a cased fully-working game disc. So if you're interested in any specific thing, like a Collector's Edition trinket, PM me and I'll find out for you if it has it!!!

The games:
(by the way, I'm also throwing in that Warcraft paperback novel for the lolz)

66199854.jpg

53159681.jpg

73236477.jpg

27387288.jpg

43334361.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back