FS: Voodoo Aria PC Case and Dell U2713HM

trick_m0nkey

Supreme [H]ardness
First up is this old and very rare VooDoo PC Aria case.

The LCD appears to be in great condition although I haven't had the opportunity/stuff to test it. You will need a male to female VGA adapter to do so (it acts as a "secondary" monitor). It plugs indirectly to the motherboard's USB pins for connectivity and is a touchscreen.

Note the areas where the paint chips, on the right side mainly. The long scratch is a lot more noticeable in the picture than in person, but still note it. The blemish is "sticky" from tape, that will come off easily. The paint and everything is otherwise still in great condition.

I would prefer to sell this in person, however I'm willing to ship at the expense of the buyer.

Pricing is based on previous eBay auctions. If there's no interest here, then I will post on eBay.

$500 OBO

Pl7prL0.jpg

8RegJNX.jpg

gZzwZaD.jpg

mGUQlIC.jpg

R75p3dY.jpg

jgEfJVF.jpg

9G9TE6G.jpg

vCnoAW7.jpg

Next up is my Dell U2713HM Monitor, revision A00. 1440p IPS. Been a great monitor, but I've moved up to an Asus ROG G-Sync monitor. Panel is in excellent condition, no scratches or stuck pixels. There is a scratch on the plastic base.

Priced to move @ $340 shipped to your door.

JXIIaH3.jpg

MPNSRJr.jpg

Will not come with box, I lost it in a move. I'll be able to pack it well, do not worry.

My Heatware is my name.
https://heatware.com/eval.php?id=55677

I accept Paypal. If you are in Austin, TX, then I accept cash. Face to face will net you a discount.

Nice monitor, and good price. I got one too and would totally pick this up at that price if I were in the market for one....I just don't have any idea what I'd do with 2 27 inch monitors :D

Back