FS: Watercooled & O/C'ed, SLi ready TJ07 Rig [PICS]

Theorie

Limp Gawd
SOLD!

EDIT/UPDATE: THIS RIG WILL BE SOLD WITH BOTH eVGA 7800GT CO VIDEO CARDS! THIS IS AN SLi POWERED PC!

EDIT/UPDATE AGAIN: PRICE DROP! NOW ONLY $1999!

Well, I may be moving again, and I'm looking to sell my recently completed Watercooled & Overclocked Silverstone TJ07 Rig. I looked up all the current prices for everything to help price this thing out.

Build Log Thread: Click Here

I built this rig myself. Build time was about 15 hours, my guess. It's really a beautiful setup and runs great. I've had the CPU overclocked up to 3.0ghz, and I'm sure it could go higher depending on how you tweak it.

HARDWARE SPECS:

ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce SPP 100 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
$144.99

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Manchester 2.0GHz Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3800BVBOX - Retail
$162.00

(2) eVGA 7800GT CO 256-P2-N516-AX (SLi ENABLED!)
$175.00 each = $350.00

CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
$275.00

SAPPHIRE 100945L-BK Radeon 7000 64MB DDR PCI Video Card - Retail
$29.99

Creative SOUND BLASTER X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card - OEM
$175

Dual-Layer DVD+/-RW Burner - Black
$40

Sunbeam Tech 540w PSU
$60

SILVERSTONE SST-TJ07-B Black 4.0mm ~ 8.0mm uni-body aluminum outer frame, 2.0mm aluminum body ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail
$299.99

DangerDen TDX Waterblock
$52.95

Koosah SLI Waterblocks for Nvidia 7800/7900
$259.95

Delrin Fillport
$11.95

Danger Den DD12V-D5 Pump
$74.95

Black Ice GTX Gen Two Xtreme 360 Highest Peformance Radiator
$129.95

Alphacool Cape Coolplex Pro 25 External
$59.95

(2) Lian Li EX-23B Expansion Hard Drive Kit - Black
$22.50 each

Sunbeam Rheobus Fan Controller 5.25" - Black
$22.50

3/8" ID, 1/2" OD Tube
~ $20

PARTS TOTAL:
$2214.17

PHOTOS:

Remember: NO hard drives will be included - you will have to add your own hard drives

finished_01_angle-open.jpg

finished_02_top-angle.jpg

finished_03_pci-cards.jpg

finished_04_mobo-angle.jpg

finished_05_fans-angle.jpg

finished_06_front.jpg

ASKING PRICE: $1999 LOCAL PICKUP (otherwise I'll 50-50 split the shipping costs to anywhere in the lower 48 states!)
...or make offer.

* WILL NOT PART OUT *

This is my main rig, and it is set up at my studio in NYC. Anyone who lives in the area and wants to come check it out, just hit me up and we'll set up a time. If you think about it, you're getting a ready-to-go SLi machine, with all the hardware & watercooling parts installed and tested, shipped to your door - just add water! If you supply a hard drive, I'll even install it / load an OS & software for you at no extra charge.

Any questions? Hit me up...

Drop me a PM or IM me:
AIM: theorieofself
MSN: [email protected]

a free bump, just wondering were most the power cables are? not plugged in for the photo shoot or having trouble with the psu? just checking, anyway very nice job, love the layout

a free bump, just wondering were most the power cables are? not plugged in for the photo shoot or having trouble with the psu? just checking, anyway very nice job, love the layout

oh i didn't plug the cables in yet when i took that pic....but i plugged them all in...hid them pretty well too, looks great. :)

By God I swear I nearly puked!! I mean those colors in those pics are so real like done by a pro LOL I was like looking side ways up and down...Gotta hand it to ya That is a sweet rig! Like they say never judge a book by its cover hahah You made that point there. That rig gots some serious guts GL on selling it!

UPDATE:

THIS RIG WILL BE SOLD WITH BOTH eVGA 7800GT CO SLi VIDEO CARDS! BOTH WATERCOOLED!

Bump for a sweet clean rig.

A little off-topic, but what kind of camera setup are you running?

Bump for a sweet clean rig.

A little off-topic, but what kind of camera setup are you running?

Nikon D200 body, 18-200mm VR, expansion grip, speedotron pack & 2 heads w/ diffusion, and some reflectors

Man I wish I had the money. That is one of the sweetest, cleanest builds I have seen.:cool:

Back