FS: Westy LCM-22w2 22" monitor, ASUS P5N32-E SLI plus, 2gb ddr2 D9GMH, Nokia 5300 gsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkon

[H]ard|Gawd
heatware: konman43
i ship in well padded boxes (i've had people send me processors, ram, and phones in envelopes, urks me like crazy) with USPS insured confirmed Priority, prices include shipping and handling. i only deal with people that are willing to ship via insured usps priority /w shipping confirmation (insured ups and fedex also acceptable) feel free to offer up prices, worst thing i can do is say no. best way to reach me is via pm, can also do AIM @ konman100. no dibs. i'll sell when available to sell. all overclocks are YMMV.
only thing i might be willing to trade for is a 24" hdcp compliant lcd monitor or 37" 1080p monitor/hdtv. :D also a nice matx case. if it's modded i would like to see pics. looking along the lines of something about the size of a sg01 evolution. a little bigger is fine too, but i'd like to be able to fit it in a duffle bag or something (ie. sugo carrying case).

for sale/trade:
$125 - Intel Core 2 Duo e6320 L707A285 - OEM cpu only, ships in it's original box, but no heatsink. So far I've taken this to 3.43GHz (not orthos stable), but haven't really tweaked it much. keeping it stable at 3.0GHz though. all OC's YMMV

$110 - 2gb (2 x 1gb) Teamgroup DDR2-667 5300 D9GMH - retail (which means it comes in the original plastic case :p). Awesome ram. It never bottlenecked any overclocks. took it to 1050 and 1000 @ 4-4-4-9 before.in plastic case. pic. changing voltages didn't really make a difference for me. i think these were all gotten at 1.9v. all OC's YMMV

$200 - Westinghouse LCM-22w2 22" LCD monitor. ships in original box. no scratches/scuffs. tons of inputs. i love this thing, but i'm getting the urge to splurge on something a little bigger... power indicator light died on 9-29-2007 this is the lowest i am willing to go before i give it to someone as a "gift". sold waiting shipment

WTB:
maybe a nice htpc case. ie. sugo, lanbox, new microfly cases, etc.

yet to come...:
x-fi platinum - retail (as far as i know only missing 3.50 mm (1/8-inch) to 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) plug adapter) plugged the power into the front io panel wrong, so i still need to test to see if all the individual input/outputs work correctly. comes with sound card, software cd, remote control, 2x midi mini to midi converters, ide cable, 4pin molex to 4pin floppy converter, and front panel i/o set. plugged power cable in wrong on front io panel once. so i need to test all inputs/outputs first and i dont have the proper connectors at the moment.

$105 - XFX NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256MB DDR3 RoHS PV-T71P-UDE3 480/1400 pcie video card - OEM/open box. includes 2 x dvi to vga dongles, and component cables)

$95 - ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus - oem BOARD ONLY. super awesome fantastico board. ships board only with anti static bag in a white box. does not include any accessories like sound module, cds (drivers can be downloaded), and cables not booting time for rma

sold:

$160 - Nokia 5300 Xpressmusic Phone -retail. GSM phone. locked to t-mobile. Very good condition. My friend gave it to me after I gave her my w810i. it was used for about 2 weeks. if you want it unlocked i believe you can ask someone with t-mobile to go into a t-mobile store, and ask them to do it for them because they are going outside the country, etc., etc. comes /w almost everything (not 100% positive because i did not buy the phone) including 1gb micro sd transflash card, charger, earbuds, battery, usb cable, ad-50. double checked and i do not have any software. sold on ebay

$100 - PNY 8600GT 256mb ddr3 HDCP - retail. Used for 2 weeks. (bought it for a friend, but he ran away with my 7900gs instead) This is one of the few HDCP 8600gt's out there. good card. ran the same, most times better than, my 7900gs. includes accessories. 2 x dvi to vga dongles, component cables, manual) i seemed to have misplaced the software cd, but you can always download the updated driver at www.pny.com/support anyway.sold to a friend.

$85 - 2gb (2 x 1gb) Buffalo Firestix DDR2-800 6400 - retail. sold to a friend.

$105 - ASUS P5N-E SLI - Retail. Great board, but have 4 mobos here so no real need to have it. :Dincludes ide, sata, molex sata adapter, q-connector, usb back panel,SLI connector, manual, and software/driver cd pic sold ON EBAY.

Antec P180b - retail. still debating whether i should sell this case as it has some scratches and scuffs on it, and because i love it. :D Case in retail box with as much stuff as i can find. many of the screws are mixed in with my other screws.. sold to a friend.

$35 - Intel Celeron D 356 5652B035 - OEM. Took it to 4.3GHz, but my e4300 came in so I didnt play with it anymore. This is the 65nm version of the Celeron D. overclocks very nicely. :D bare cpu in plastic case. sold to a friend.

$250 - EVGA 8800GTS HDCP 320MB 320P2N811DX full retail. sold ON EBAY.

:D sorry. i've got local offers for 200, but they won't be able to come through until they get a new computer... so i'm just trying to hold out a little longer on here.

dang gotta love selling stuff to flaky relatives. always the oh please hold onto it until next month.... grrr...

edit: it is 2x 1gb ;p sorry forgot that detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back